Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet banking

Options
  • 09-03-2015 8:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Making this thread for a friend as she's waiting on payment through internet. She's wondering how long it takes to come through if payment was made on sat/sun because she's been checking her bank on phone and still not been received

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭BazzaDP

Typically takes at least full business day depending whether you did the transaction in time to be included in that says processing.

As Saturday and Sunday are not bank processing days I'd imagine it was only picked up today and will be there tomorrow. Maybe as soon as midnight tonight but my experience is it's more likely to be overnight at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

duckcfc wrote: »
    Making this thread for a friend as she's waiting on payment through internet. She's wondering how long it takes to come through if payment was made on sat/sun because she's been checking her bank on phone and still not been received

If the payment was to a SEPA zone country then the payment should be reached on the subsequent business day. i.e. Tuesday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭duckcfc

JTMan wrote: »
    If the payment was to a SEPA zone country then the payment should be reached on the subsequent business day. i.e. Tuesday.

In Ireland

Advertisement