Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Loan/ New Job

Options
  • 09-03-2015 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,

Currently I have a personal loan with BOI, I have had it for 12 months and would like to get a top up/extension of €1800.

I have recently started a new job, it is a permanent position but with three months probation.

Rang customer care earlier but was told I would need to complete the probation period before I could be considered for the extension. I am wondering would there be any leeway as the role I am currently in is basically the same as my previous position.

I also have managed payments in the period I was unemployed.

Thank you for your time,
    Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi,

Currently I have a personal loan with BOI, I have had it for 12 months and would like to get a top up/extension of €1800.

I have recently started a new job, it is a permanent position but with three months probation.

Rang customer care earlier but was told I would need to complete the probation period before I could be considered for the extension. I am wondering would there be any leeway as the role I am currently in is basically the same as my previous position.

I also have managed payments in the period I was unemployed.

Thank you for your time,
    Shane
    Hi Shane,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We're sorry to hear that your top-up loan was not approved.

We don't have access to account details so would be unable to look into your query here. If you would like to send us a PM with your name, account holding branch and a contact telephone number, we can arrange a call from a Lending Adviser who can go through the available options with you.

Thanks

Billy  

Advertisement