Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent market

• 09-03-2015 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭

Am I unlucky or is the rent market bad in Limerick at the moment??
    I am looking for a large 1 bed or a decent 2 bed somewhere in Limerick City(preferably near the city center) but it seems there are no nice ones anywhere to be seen.

I'm looking for something around 700-750 per month and I've viewed a few but they either stink or they are outside the city.

Some are interesting like Castlecourt, Clancy Strand, Limerick City, Co. Limerick but I think there is something wrong with it since its still on the market .

Is there any way to talk directly to the landlords around Limerick or my only option is to wait till they appear at the agencies around the city?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Am I unlucky or is the rent market bad in Limerick at the moment??
    I am looking for a large 1 bed or a decent 2 bed somewhere in Limerick City(preferably near the city center) but it seems there are no nice ones anywhere to be seen.

I'm looking for something around 700-750 per month and I've viewed a few but they either stink or they are outside the city.

Some are interesting like Castlecourt, Clancy Strand, Limerick City, Co. Limerick but I think there is something wrong with it since its still on the market .

Is there any way to talk directly to the landlords around Limerick or my only option is to wait till they appear at the agencies around the city?

Thanks.
    For that amount you should rent a 3 bed house on the north side.

Advertisement