Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OnePlus One Available Direct to Ireland (Back to €299 + €18 shipping)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭mydogjack

any idea when it will be back in stock, been trying all day but to no avail.
    thanks

http://thenextweb.com/mobile/2015/07/08/oneplus-confirms-its-next-phone-will-have-4gb-ram-and-cost-less-than-450/

Newer model expected later this month. Prob working on all them instead of replenishing older models. Looks good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

mydogjack wrote: »
    http://thenextweb.com/mobile/2015/07/08/oneplus-confirms-its-next-phone-will-have-4gb-ram-and-cost-less-than-450/

Newer model expected later this month. Prob working on all them instead of replenishing older models. Looks good too.

So it will be roughly €100 more expensive than the OPO.. Shame :P

If I end up getting an invite I may go for it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

Not really a shame? It seems a massive upgrade on the first - cost of the materials alone must be a lot higher. Good for them, keeping the price as even as low as it will be :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

Anyone got an invite or how can I get one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    Anyone got an invite or how can I get one?
    You havent needed an invite in months, just order using the oneplus ireland store. down the bottom click the flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

I really wish they would stock up on 1+1s :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭danger_mouse_tm

Sold out... On irish site. What now?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Megager

One plus one available again this morning in irish store.

Had it in my basket this morning and went to checkout a few minutes later and got sold out message again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Megager

Had it in my basket this morning and went to checkout a few minutes later and got sold out message again.

Sorry about that.Didnt last long. They may still pull my order.

Edit available again just now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

tumblr_inline_mn71vxRfSU1qz4rgp.jpg

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Len!n

Any news when this phone will be available again in the Europe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Keep checking, availability comes and goes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

The 64gb version is back in stock on the Irish site, I just ordered one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Have had it a week now and it really is an absolutely fantastic phone for the price.
    I know the new model is due out soon but in terms of value the current one is still well worth considering.
    It'll be very difficult to get hold of a oneplus two for the first few months as well I'd imagine.

• Advertisement

Had the 64gb in my basket. Was checking out and suddenly became unavailable. Again. Nightmare.

Have had it a week now and it really is an absolutely fantastic phone for the price.
    I know the new model is due out soon but in terms of value the current one is still well worth considering.
    It'll be very difficult to get hold of a oneplus two for the first few months as well I'd imagine.

How are finding battery life? Is it a day and half easily, as reported?

How are finding battery life? Is it a day and half easily, as reported?

I'm a fairly heavy user. I get probably 4-5 hours of screen on time per day. Would usually be fully charged in the morning and lasts the day. Might have 20% left around midnight.
    In comparison I was getting max 3 hours screen on time for my Galaxy S5, and barely making 2 hours of screen on time from my Nexus 5.

It's the first time in a long time I get a full day from a phone with heavy usage.
    I really liked the stock android feel of the Nexus 5.
    Hated the bloat of touchwiz on the S5.

I really like cyanogen mod I have to admit. No bloat and plenty of options to customise.
    I'd struggle to go back to anything else at this stage.

Great thanks. Will just have to wait for new stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

I really like cyanogen mod I have to admit. No bloat and plenty of options to customise.
    I'd struggle to go back to anything else at this stage.

Exodus is even better than Cyanogen which it's based on, better battery life, more features, better ROM

• Advertisement

Great thanks. Will just have to wait for new stock.

Still says "in stock" for me and I can add to basket and get to the place order page. Try again maybe?

Exodus is even better than Cyanogen which it's based on, better battery life, more features, better ROM

Heard that alright but I'm not used to rooting or installing custom roms, dislike device instability etc so until I spend a lot of time looking at it or its gets very easy to do so I'll stick with the stock CM.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 IV1916

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Still says "in stock" for me and I can add to basket and get to the place order page. Try again maybe?

Even for the 16GB version? I've practically refreshed the page all evening without any luck. 64 is in stock, however.

Heard that alright but I'm not used to rooting or installing custom roms, dislike device instability etc so until I spend a lot of time looking at it or its gets very easy to do so I'll stick with the stock CM.

No instability, it's 100% stable and less bugs than Cyanogen. It's much the same process as installing the official Oxygen, full step by step guides are available.

IV1916 wrote: »
    Even for the 16GB version? I've practically refreshed the page all evening without any luck. 64 is in stock, however.

No, just the 64gb. There was no 16gb when I checked this morning so I gather that it was only 64gb they got in stock.

No, just the 64gb. There was no 16gb when I checked this morning so I gather that it was only 64gb they got in stock.

Yeah it was the 64GB I got as well.
    16GB is just not enough on phones nowadays IMHO.

Yeah it was the 64GB I got as well.
    16GB is just not enough on phones nowadays IMHO.

Yeah, I figure for an extra €50 it's really a no brainer!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 IV1916

Yeah, I figure for an extra €50 it's really a no brainer!

I just have no idea what I would fill it up with!

Any of yous having issues with your address details on the site? For all spaces in the address line I get "%20" instead. Example: Parnell%20Street

Finally just got it .

Woohoo. How long does it take for delivery usually. I went for the express delivery.

Half thought of waiting for the one plus two but it will be at least 100 euro more and probably waiting for months.

Bingo!Order gone through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭medic087

its not letting me add my address correctly. Has anyone noticed this while ordering this evening ?

medic087 wrote: »
    its not letting me add my address correctly. Has anyone noticed this while ordering this evening ?

I noticed this earlier.

My work around was log in to your account first and setup your address .

Then after this add the phone to your basket and your address will be there.

Thats what worked for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

Finally just got it .

Woohoo. How long does it take for delivery usually. I went for the express delivery.

Half thought of waiting for the one plus two but it will be at least 100 euro more and probably waiting for months.

Ordered mine last Thursday and got it Monday... Really liking it so far

Carroller wrote: »
    Ordered mine last Thursday and got it Monday... Really liking it so far

Ordered mine 16th July. Still has not left for delivery. Contacted them via live chat last night. Assured me it would be here by this Friday. That was the express delivery too. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭AtticusFinch86

Seems both models are again out of stock. How often do they re-stock? I'm in the market for a new phone but probably wouldn't be able to wait for more than a week or two for it.

Seems both models are again out of stock. How often do they re-stock? I'm in the market for a new phone but probably wouldn't be able to wait for more than a week or two for it.

There doesn't seem to be a pattern, they come back in stock on their website every few days, just keep trying

Ordered mine 16th July. Still has not left for delivery. Contacted them via live chat last night. Assured me it would be here by this Friday. That was the express delivery too. :(

Same here, ordered on the 16th (early in the day as well) and still says pending shipment on the website, express delivery as well. Didn't chat to them but I imagine I'd get it around the same time hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ak96

have any of you guys received yours yet ? i ordered mine last week friday .. still pending shipment

I went on chat to them a couple of times. Saying there is a problem with the courier. Think it's UPS. Anyway, they assured me it would be sorted soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Anyone know when this 'reservation list' might appear for oneplus2?

how long will it take ? im travelling next week :(?

5 straight working days and its still pending shipment

5 straight working days and its still pending shipment thats ridiculous

Mine has finally changed to "processing"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Ordered last saturday for my GF's birthday on Sunday , still pending shipment :(

• Advertisement

Mine has finally changed to "processing"

your lucky , mine still says pending shipment .. this is a joke :/ after 4 working days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

So much for Express delivery! i ordered mine in April on a Saturday and it was delivered on the following tuesday

So much for Express delivery! i ordered mine in April on a Saturday and it was delivered on the following tuesday

they have pissed me off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

5 working days since I ordered, still pending shipment. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

If anyone gets a new one, can they tell me if it comes with a screen protector? One of the co-founders said they were including screen protectors in the new OPOs? The way he phrased it sounded like they were putting them on the screen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement