Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hornet Spray

• 10-03-2015 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Does anyone have an idea of how much it would cost to spray a Honda Hornet 250? Probably just spray it all gloss black.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get it done?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭cikearney

I had a guy tell me he could spray mine with change from 250 but that was to spray it the same colour including a belly pan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Thanks, could you PM me his details?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭cikearney

Apologies for the late reply pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Burger Please

cikearney wrote: »
    Apologies for the late reply pm sent

If you could pm me the info as well it would be great. I want a respray before summer to tidy it up.

Thanks

Advertisement