Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Non-responsive BoI Online Service Desk

Options
  • 10-03-2015 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have now contacted BoI Online Service Desk via the 365 Online service three times over the space of more than a month concerning the same matter and have yet to receive a reply. What is going on? In the past, I have always received relatively prompt answers to any queries. Each message mentioned the previous unanswered one, and still I am none the wiser. What is the point of this service if those charged with running it don't respond to customer's enquiries? I am currently out of the country so it is not convenient for me to pay international phone rates to talk to a customer service line. Really fed up with BoI over this. As a BoI customer for many years, I shouldn't have to resort to this forum to get a simple information request answered. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Galway2015, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We are sorry to hear that you are still awaiting a reply. While we are not aware of any delay with replies via the Online Service Desk, we would like to investigate this for you. Please PM us with your name, contact number and your branch name and we will be more than happy to look into this further for you. 

Just to mention, please do not include any specific account details.

To send a PM, please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel setting and then click in the link in My Signature below to send the message. 

Hope to hear from your soon. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Galway2015

Hi Galway2015, 

We are sorry to hear that you are still awaiting a reply. While we are not aware of any delay with replies via the Online Service Desk, we would like to investigate this for you. Please PM us with your name, contact number and your branch name and we will be more than happy to look into this further for you. 

To send a PM, please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel setting and then click in the link in My Signature below to send the message. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,
    when I click on the link you provided to send a PM, I get the following message:

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I've tried on different browsers with the same result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Galway2015 wrote: »
    Hi Galway2015, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,
    when I click on the link you provided to send a PM, I get the following message:

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I've tried on different browsers with the same result.
    Hi Galway2015,

Thanks for your post. 

I have sent you a PM now. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement