Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Summer Kit Order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Added

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭fillup

Chapeau'd

• Site Banned Posts: 20,685 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

If its a matter of needing one more to push over the line id go down for a hat. Might be interested on spare large bibs too, but will ponder that one longer

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Weepsie wrote: »
    If its a matter of needing one more to push over the line id go down for a hat. Might be interested on spare large bibs too, but will ponder that one longer

Go on. You know you want to

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I'm new. I don't want to muck up your form, or anything. Is it a case of jersey size, payment type and..? What else?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I'm new. I don't want to muck up your form, or anything. Is it a case of jersey size, payment type and..? What else?

At this stage all that is on offer is large bib shorts and caps. The main order is done for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

godtabh wrote: »
    Just spoke to the hat lads

We are a bit short on numbers at the moment

I'd defo take a cap.. I'd rather just pay someone cash than order online as I'm a bloody technophobe :o (sorry)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

Added

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Did it only arrive today? A bit of a slow one. Sorry about that

Not your fault on this one - they attempted delivery on Monday, but I wasn't home - when I got back (with the kids) they couldn't be persuaded that a trip to the sorting office to pick up my jersey was more interesting than playing on the green with their friends :rolleyes: - so I had to wait until yesterday to get it.

Thanks

Paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

Quick question, and it may have already been answered. Is it possible/easier to do another jersey order before year end? I appreciate it's a pain in the saddle bag:)

• Advertisement

Quick question, and it may have already been answered. Is it possible/easier to do another jersey order before year end? I appreciate it's a pain in the saddle bag:)

There is usually two orders a year. A winter one and a summer one. The summer one is done and the winter one will probably happen in September.

You can organised another summer one if you want but speak to Dav first. There maybe some left over gear that you could purchase from him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭dunworth1

the winter one will probably happen in September.

with the time frame required to plan the order and for the order to be made and delivered would it not be better to order in august so that we would have the gear before the tough weather kicks in?

just a thought i really do appericate the time you and other give to make these happen

dunworth1 wrote: »
    with the time frame required to plan the order and for the order to be made and delivered would it not be better to order in august so that we would have the gear before the tough weather kicks in?

just a thought i really do appericate the time you and other give to make these happen

Not sure to be honest.

If the order goes in in Sept you should have it by Oct. Hopefully some one will take up the winter order challenge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭zindicato

Ill take a cap guys if its still ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

I'd defo take a cap.. I'd rather just pay someone cash than order online as I'm a bloody technophobe (sorry)

You are ensconced in Rush? If you want I can pay to Godtabh and you can sort me out with cash. I live in Balrothery but I am working in Rush on Friday

Need as close as we can to 20 for the order. I'll then order a few extra as I'm sure they'll be take up over time so keep putting the order down in excel

I think the easiest thing to do is pay by paypal for time reasons. I'll send every one a pm that is on the google docs sheet and try and get payment by 12 on Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Any idea on a price?

Im officially on list, 3 more needed

• Advertisement

bcmf wrote: »
    You are ensconced in Rush? If you want I can pay to Godtabh and you can sort me out with cash. I live in Balrothery but I am working in Rush on Friday

I train MMA out that way, but I'm living in Dublin 13 and won't be out that way for the rest of the week as I've a Judo competition on the 20th and concentrating on Judo training locally for the next week.. However I'd defo wouldn't let you down, it just wouldn't be before the weekend.

I train MMA out that way, but I'm living in Dublin 13 and won't be out that way for the rest of the week as I've a Judo competition on the 20th and concentrating on Judo training locally for the next week.. However I'd defo wouldn't let you down, it just wouldn't be before the weekend.

Between BCMF, me and you we will sort out payment. I'll put your name down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

I'm in for a cap.

Whats the situation with the left over shorts that were sent in error, are these available for sale still or they gone?

Crocked wrote: »
    I'm in for a cap.

Whats the situation with the left over shorts that were sent in error, are these available for sale still or they gone?

Still for sale. Will pm you tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Walnutsink

Took the new kit out for a spin today, very impressed! Many thanks godtabh & dav.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭del_boy13

Just put the payment through for the cap. I am living in Swords commuting to Sandyford so can pick up North or South side.

Thanks godtabh for organising this.

• Advertisement

Between BCMF, me and you we will sort out payment. I'll put your name down!

Sorry for the mix up, I may have payed for two caps now lol.. One for each bike :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭veetwin

Delighted with the new jersey. Fits perfectly and looks the business. What's the story on the xl bib shorts?

I'd take another of the leftover shorts if available. They got me through 140 km quite comfortably last weekend.

I'd take another of the leftover shorts if available. They got me through 140 km quite comfortably last weekend.

Send me the money and I'll let Dav know and you can collect it then

Money has been sent for caps. Will update when I know more

• Advertisement

Send me the money and I'll let Dav know and you can collect it then

Sending now so. 67.50 and charges?

Sending now so. 67.50 and charges?

Yes please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Anything left? Just catching this thread now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hello all,

The correct sized bibs arrived yesterday so they're good for collection for those of you who've been waiting. I'm here till 6 this evening and will be in the office from 10 till 6 for the rest of the week. If you're trying to get in from outside of town, I'm happy to wait for a while and sort you out. Can everyone who wants to collect PM me so I'll know who's sorted and who's not :)

Anything left? Just catching this thread now....

There is some bib shorts left. Xl

Rather than me go through the whole thread what shillings are on them??
    I'm brutal at sizing so dont mind buying if they fit?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

Dav wrote: »
    Hello all,

The correct sized bibs arrived yesterday so they're good for collection for those of you who've been waiting. I'm here till 6 this evening and will be in the office from 10 till 6 for the rest of the week. If you're trying to get in from outside of town, I'm happy to wait for a while and sort you out. Can everyone who wants to collect PM me so I'll know who's sorted and who's not :)

That's great Dav will be over at some stage today to collect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Large you mean! We have 3 spare Large bib shorts. :)

Dav wrote: »
    Large you mean! We have 3 spare Large bib shorts. :)

That's what I meant!

That's what I meant!

How much are they?

• Advertisement

How much are they?

€67,50

€67,50

Id have to try them before i buy them so id only be a pain in the hole to you Godtabh...
    What brand are they and ill see if I can size them in a LBS to get an indication of size...and yes im a **** shopper

They are Verge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Any news on the caps?

Sorry for the delay.

Caps should ship next week

The caps are due in at boards hq today/tomorrow.

If they arrive on schedule I may be in town for a meeting with work and will try and collect them. If all goes to plan I hope to ship them on Monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭devonp

great news
    can those of us who can collect them from the offices in town ?

cheers

yes but ask dav first. I havent got word yet that they have arrived.

The gear has arrived. Ask dav before collecting.

I will check my list tonight for the ones I will be posting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭fillup

The gear has arrived. Ask dav before collecting.

I will check my list tonight for the ones I will be posting

Good man gobtabh!

Thanks for pulling this one together

I'd raise my chapeau to you but I haven't got it yet!

Advertisement