Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

old honda integra car

Options
  • 10-03-2015 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi, has anyone come across any honda integra 1986- 1989 that are being broken. I am trying to restore one and finding parts difficult to get. thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Darraghmh91.

Are you on hands haven man that'd be your best bet is say and have you tried Honda dealership .. I get all my parts off toyota for my starlet that I'm restoring

Get pics up of the teg man there a lovly modle

• Registered Users Posts: 35 johndbee66

cheers will do when master how to do it
    Restoring is an expensive hobby

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Have a set of pop up headlights from this model, if that's any use to use to you?

That above post was ment to be Honda haven mate

Awh tell me about it man Iv spent an arm and a leg on my car and still nowhere near finished with buying all my optional extras and toyota parts .. Iv a pile of receipts here from toyota and Iv plenty more to do I'd say I'm about 6k in so far and according to calculations Iv still roughly another 17,000 or so to put into it and itl be a mint car like new

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Have a set of pop up headlights from this model, if that's any use to use to you?

Thx. at the moment they work. Do yo have the motors also with them. will do a deal later down the line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

johndbee66 wrote: »
    Thx. at the moment they work. Do yo have the motors also with them. will do a deal later down the line.

Yes, have the motors. my dad bought one of these Integras back in 96. When he was 70 years of age. He really liked the look of it! Rust finally got the better of it, and it was sent to the scrapper. Have the high pressure petrol pump lying around as well.

What parts you lookin for mate
    I can get into a fella who is Honda mad and I'll give him a list and see if he can get them for you

still stripping it down, put will be in contact with you

Advertisement