Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats my 360 worth?

Options
  • 10-03-2015 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how much my 360 slim is worth 250gb. It has over 40 digital games and one controller.

the disc drive is getting harder to read discs so Isuppose that needs replacing . What would it be worth as it it ?

Also how much would a new drive be brand new?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Just wondering how much my 360 slim is worth 250gb. It has over 40 digital games and one controller.

the disc drive is getting harder to read discs so Isuppose that needs replacing . What would it be worth as it it ?

Also how much would a new drive be brand new?

depends on the games tbh. if its all AAA titles I'd say 180 odd, games with gold, probably a bit less.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

depends on the games tbh. if its all AAA titles I'd say 180 odd, games with gold, probably a bit less.

Mostly gwg tbh but have far cry 3 and games like that which I bought.

where would I get a drive do u know?

• Site Banned Posts: 217 ✭✭Father Ted Crilly

You're supposed to clean your disc drive every once in a while...

You're supposed to clean your disc drive every once in a while...

I did clean it fairly often. I think its the lazer thats gone tho

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Most people would want their own account on it and would wipe it clean. Don't think you'll get very much for it at all.

• Advertisement

Most people would want their own account on it and would wipe it clean. Don't think you'll get very much for it at all.

Sure u dont have to wipe it clean to download a profile? Any profile can play the games

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah but you're going to have to leave your profile on it in order to do so. I know I wouldn't be happy doing that myself.

Yeah but you're going to have to leave your profile on it in order to do so. I know I wouldn't be happy doing that myself.

Ah rite I didnt know that . No way in the world id do that anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

would have to agree, there's little or no resale value in digital xbox 360 games.

Decided to try and fix it before I sell it .. found brand new lazers online for 10€

didnt realize it would be so difficult to replace.. sowldering and every thing ha

• Advertisement

Deleted my profile and most of the games still work .

quick question tho, I deleted profile only . So when I sell the xbox is my profile safe??

Should I have deleted profile and items??

Advertisement