Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand - Items In Incorrect Packaging

Options
  • 10-03-2015 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

I ordered several items from Hardwareversand and received them two weeks ago. One of them was an ASUS motherboard which I naturally presumed at the time was a mistake as I didn't order it, I had ordered a graphics card instead.

I filled in the return form and sent it back the next day with UPS. Today I rang up Hardwareversand looking for an update on the graphics card. The man on the phone asked me had I opened the package and told me the graphics card was in the ASUS motherboard package. I hadn't opened it as I assumed it to be a mistake. They are sending the package back now.

Anyone else been in this situation before with them? Seems like a bizarre way to go about things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Did you order B stock? Whats the full item title, is it "SPECIAL ITEM" or similar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Sever Tomorrow

ED E wrote: »
    Did you order B stock? Whats the full item title, is it "SPECIAL ITEM" or similar?

Not B Stock but it seemed to be at a sale price.

Title was: Sale: Palit GeForce GTX 970 4GB mit GeForce Experience

It went back up to its normal higher price soon after I ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

you should have opened it as they do put your stuff in different boxes sometimes

It has happened to me with a few orders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Sever Tomorrow

Skerries wrote: »
    you should have opened it as they do put your stuff in different boxes sometimes

It has happened to me with a few orders

It was my first time ordering from them so I'll keep it in mind if it happens again.

Received the package back from them the other day anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

It was my first time ordering from them so I'll keep it in mind if it happens again.

Received the package back from them the other day anyway.

Sounds like excelent service from them so that's great to hear

• Advertisement
Advertisement