Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy's Day Unlocked Cancelled?

• 10-03-2015 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭

Has the event on the afternoon of Paddy's Day that was supposed to happen at the Milk Market been cancelled? I had been planning to take the little guy there after the parade so was following it on Facebook and got a notification today that the event was cancelled. There is nothing on the Happenings page about it though.

It's a shame if it's off as I heard that it was great last year and it would have surely brought revenue into town as people would haver gone for a family lunch between the parade and the Happenings concert. Instead most of those people will now just take the kids straight home after the parade.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

That's a bloody shame, had planned the same :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

Seems to be going ahead in Dublin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

It seems that though the PDU event is cancelled the market will be open from 10-4 and there will be music. I think it's more 'background music while you browse' than a concert, though it might have a fun atmosphere.

Advertisement