Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BST - The Strokes & Beck - 18th June - Hyde Park London

Options
  • 10-03-2015 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

:eek: Colour me excited!

http://www.bst-hydepark.com/

I hadn't seen this when I bought my Beck tickets for Dublin, so I guess I'm seing Beck twice in a row!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Extraplus wrote: »
    :eek: Colour me excited!

http://www.bst-hydepark.com/

I hadn't seen this when I bought my Beck tickets for Dublin, so I guess I'm seing Beck twice in a row!

Debating going over myself, doubt The Strokes will be over here this Summer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Future islands followed by Beck followed by The Strokes...why couldnt this be in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Debating going over myself, doubt The Strokes will be over here this Summer

Never know.. They've Barcelona May 30th and now this on 18th June, where are they going to be inbetween?

nm wrote: »
    Never know.. They've Barcelona May 30th and now this on 18th June, where are they going to be inbetween?

Doubt it to be honest, Julian's around Europe with the Voidz and I think Albert's doing some solo stuff as well. Unless it's a Marlay Park date where the pay will be decent I unfortunately can't see it.

Just a week away now cannot wait! Many others heading over?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

Just a week away now cannot wait! Many others heading over?

Yeah! Can't wait!

Advertisement