Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA Online Rare Vehicles locations/Request

• 10-03-2015 3:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

So I was wondering, there are a few rare vehicles around GTA on the Next Gen consoles and not everyone has them.
    Maybe we could use this thread to help each other get that rare piece of machinery.
    I had a friend come into a session last night to help me get the Romero so if anyone would like that, I could meet you in the session to let it spawn.

I am looking to get this:
    0_0.jpg

Does this baby spawn in the game or do you have to buy the accessories to make it look like this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

It's a sabre turbo. Spawns in game just south of lsc but usually spawns most places to be honest. That one is pretty much fully Modded. Can add side pipes if you want as well. Look much better with colour coded front bumper imo.

Advertisement