Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor UK 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

And Paddy Power makes the most recent Strictly winner the favourite now... ;)

1/5 Caroline Flack
    EVS Olly Murs
    10/1 Laura Whitmore
    14/1 Emma Willis, Sarah-Jane Crawford, Rick Edwards
    20/1 Marvin Humes, Ant & Dec
    25/1 Davina McCall, Rylan Clark, Holly Willoughby, Fearne Cotton
    33/1 Nick Grimshaw, Claudia Winkleman
    40/1 Vernon Kay
    50/1 Ryan Seacrest, Louis Tomlinson
    66/1 Simon Cowell (has he ever actually hosted a show?)
    100/1 Jedward, Zayn Malik
    200/1 Susan Boyle, Jeremy Clarkson
    250/1 Jeremy Paxman :D
    500/1 Ed Miliband :D:D:D

Out of that lot, I'd personally love either Ant & Dec (never happen), Vernon Kaye (could happen) or Ryan Seacrest (definitely will never happen) think any three of them would be great. All three would definitely stand up to Simon, which I think is necessary at times. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apparently Olly wants Caroline Flack back as his co host for main show and Cheryl confirmed to be return as a judge

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

And Paddy Power makes the most recent Strictly winner the favourite now... ;)

1/5 Caroline Flack
    EVS Olly Murs
    10/1 Laura Whitmore
    14/1 Emma Willis, Sarah-Jane Crawford, Rick Edwards
    20/1 Marvin Humes, Ant & Dec
    25/1 Davina McCall, Rylan Clark, Holly Willoughby, Fearne Cotton
    33/1 Nick Grimshaw, Claudia Winkleman
    40/1 Vernon Kay
    50/1 Ryan Seacrest, Louis Tomlinson
    66/1 Simon Cowell (has he ever actually hosted a show?)
    100/1 Jedward, Zayn Malik
    200/1 Susan Boyle, Jeremy Clarkson
    250/1 Jeremy Paxman :D
    500/1 Ed Miliband :D:D:D

Clarkson would fit in quite well. Instead of contestants punching each other, he could punch them. Great TV in the making.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

That's actually a disgrace, I won't be watching for once if that's true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

That'll be a load of bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

um in better news. olly and Caroline have been made x-factor main presenters :D:D

as for Kim K being on the judging panel, where's the barf smilie when you need it?

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    um in better news. olly and Caroline have been made x-factor main presenters :D:D

Full story, why is X Factor news never a surprise :D Should be interesting though! http://www.itv.com/xfactor/news/the-x-factor-reveals-new-hosts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Delighted - I loved Olly and Caroline together!

I'd say that Kardashian rumour is a load of bollix, tbh. I'd rather have Natalia Kills on the panel than that talentless narcissist.

• Advertisement

I wonder how much Caroline was offered to come back after being fired

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I thought she was fired for sure but maybe she really did quit, or they wanted her to take a year off for some reason? Take the heat off her with Dermot's departure and give her more exposure on Strictly? Sounds crazy but having followed these showbiz things a bit too closely for many years now, it's possible :P

fr336 wrote: »

i saw this, is it possible to fall in love with him even more?

It's a bit sad that Dermot didn't get a send off really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

fr336 wrote: »
    I thought she was fired for sure but maybe she really did quit, or they wanted her to take a year off for some reason? Take the heat off her with Dermot's departure and give her more exposure on Strictly? Sounds crazy but having followed these showbiz things a bit too closely for many years now, it's possible :P

When she left the Xtra Factor, I believed that Simon had dismissed her simply because he felt that three years was enough for her. :o

And when she signed up for Strictly, I thought that this was her way of getting back at Simon - appear on X Factor's bitter rival, and be watched by more viewers as a result. :o;)

But now that she's back on XF, there are a lot of questions that one can't help but ask. Was it her decision to leave after all? Was Simon genuinely proud of her when she won Strictly? How many thousands of pounds was she offered to return?

And it's possible that we may never know the true answers to some of these questions... :o:o;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    i saw this, is it possible to fall in love with him even more?

Exactly. :D

I think Caroline was fired so Simon must have grovelled and offered her
    a good pay packet, as Olly said he wouldn't host on his own he wanted Caroline back with him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

As much as I like Olly, no one will ever be as good as Dermot!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

I hope Sarah-Jane will be kept on as Xtra Factor host now. Not happy to see Dermot go, but delighted that Olly & Caroline are to ones to succeed him!

Now, onto the panel... Simon and Cheryl are all but confirmed, am I right? I can understand peoples frustration with Louis but the show wouldn't be the same without him for me. Personally I like Mel B, primarily at the audition stages, but she let her acts down badly last year at the live shows and said a few things that soured me on her. Wouldn't be against Mrs. O coming back but that ship has sailed I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Brendão wrote: »
    I hope Sarah-Jane will be kept on as Xtra Factor host now. Not happy to see Dermot go, but delighted that Olly & Caroline are to ones to succeed him!

Now, onto the panel... Simon and Cheryl are all but confirmed, am I right? I can understand peoples frustration with Louis but the show wouldn't be the same without him for me. Personally I like Mel B, primarily at the audition stages, but she let her acts down badly last year at the live shows and said a few things that soured me on her. Wouldn't be against Mrs. O coming back but that ship has sailed I'd say.

Yeah have to agree with you there Brendao, but I'd love to see (if Louis it to be replaced and it looks likely) a big name in the music world, not necessarily a musician but a mover and shaker in the industry with a good insight and strong personality preferably male.

Then to have Mel's slot filled with a very popular pop star, some one like Rita Ora with loads of personality (I don't actually mean her, she's on the The Voice, but that type of character) someone like Rita but with more experience, Rhianna would be fab of course but never happen. The show needs to have judges that are highly respected (if not liked) in the industry.

I hope Lulu Walsh is back, X Factor needs him

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ah i love Louis on the X Factor.Wont be the same without him.

I would like to see Nicole Scherzinger back but Cheryl probably wouldn't allow it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I would like to see Nicole Scherzinger back but Cheryl probably wouldn't allow it

Oh please god no, most annoying judge ever!

Monife wrote: »
    Oh please god no, most annoying judge ever!

Na I liked her

Simon might try and land social media's current enemy Jamelia

noooooooooooooooo not Jamelia

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Well they could always off it to Zayn,i believe hes looking for work:D

dubstarr wrote: »
    Well they could always off it to Zayn,i believe hes looking for work:D

nah he's only a baby.

• Advertisement