Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iOS 8.2 No Service?

• 10-03-2015 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is struggling with signal issues since the update? Not sure if it's the update or my network 48 giving the issue, there's been no news regarding 48 having trouble at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

Mourinho wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone is struggling with signal issues since the update? Not sure if it's the update or my network 48 giving the issue, there's been no news regarding 48 having trouble at the moment.

Yep if you look down my history you'll see my complaint about 8.1 as soon as i updated my signal went in my house, pretty sure its just apple.. Months later im now on Android an never will go near apple again suggest you do tge same to avoid further frustration

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Yeah I had no problems with 8.1 only now. Had android myself and it brings a whole other heap of problems tbh.

Sorry to hear you had issues.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

No problems on O2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

No problems on O2.

Yeah I'm thinking and hoping its 48 as the sister has coverage trouble with them right now too. I'm getting steadily better recption last hour too so fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭stoksyXL

No problems on O2.

Same here. I'm on o2 and it's fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

I'm Vodafone and have no issues since updating :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I'm with Three and signal has been rubbush since I ipdated last time. I constantly have to search for 3G signal (which is always available) but the phone drops it and reverts to E or gprs regularly.

I haven't updated with latest iOS as its **** enough without making it worse.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I'm with Three and signal has been rubbush since I ipdated last time. I constantly have to search for 3G signal (which is always available) but the phone drops it and reverts to E or gprs regularly.

I haven't updated with latest iOS as its **** enough without making it worse.

That's a problem with Three going back more than 5 years. They never acknowledged it, never mind do something about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

I haven't updated yet but I was with O2, now they've changed to 3. Since the change a couple of day ago I seem to be getting more occurrences of E signal strength but I'm not sure if it's just in my head. After all we'd been told that nothing would change with the network in the switch to 3.

Advertisement