Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Master Race

• 10-03-2015 8:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

With the introduction of the masters category I got this and thought it might be of interest to some of the riders here. Might be an oppurtunity for cycling leinster to put in a team.

There's a Masters 2-day event in Limerick on April 11th and 12th and the organiser (Liam Collins, Newcastlewest CC) is having a 'composite team' category if we can get enough teams together.

Can you pass this on to anyone who you think might put a Leinster or club team together please.

The ‘composite team’ would be an M40 (Cat 4 only), an M50 and an M60.

Three stages over two days - a flat road stage and a TT on Sat and a hilly road stage Sun morning.

More details will be available 'In due course' from the organiser.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Radfahrer uber alles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭JK.BMC

This sounds like a final solution!

Seriously though, hope the idea gets support. Onwards and upwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

any more details on this race morana? Are they strict on the cat 4 criteria?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,657 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Was some info in this thread
    NCW13 wrote: »
    Race will be A4 40 - 49, A3 & A4 50+. Race organiser always has discretion when running a race (within reason and within CI rules). So these are the cats I have chosen. Women's race will be separate. Road stage Saturday morning, 10k TT in the evening. Stage 3 Sunday morning. Should have everyone on the road home for 2pm. More details later. Finally we are running an over 50's and women's race on Feb 28th to get everyone in the mood. More details next week.

im too young for the a3 group.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,657 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

lennymc wrote: »
    im too young for the a3 group.
    About time you grow up then Lenny.....

There will be an IVCA 2-dayer (usually over the August Bank Holiday)

unfortunately due to an administration error I missed the cut off date for applying for an IVCA licence :( I was thinking of appealing to CAS....

lennymc wrote: »
    unfortunately due to an administration error I missed the cut off date for applying for an IVCA licence :( I was thinking of appealing to CAS....
    They only introduced that deadline to stop people registering after the cut off for marshal allocation (as apparently quite a few racers have done in recent years!!)

Didn't I PM you shortly after they had opened up to new registrants??

yeah - you sent me a pm, and i applied to apply, and was approved to apply, and put it on the long finger. I didn't know there was a cut off and i missed it. Doh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

• Advertisement
Advertisement