Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three mobile

Options
  • 10-03-2015 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭

Can I ask if anyone her uses "three" I switched last week from O2 and the signal & internet is cr.ap, just want to see if anyone else is having trouble.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

You shouldn't be. As they are now one and the same company. My GF is on O2 for her bill and in the last week it her phone now has the 3 signal dispalyed on the phone rather than the 02. She is in KK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Comerman

I know, I have the 3 signal "now" but in five minutes it can lose the signal and change back to O2 on roaming (it's left on roaming on the suggestionof a three "expert" who also suggested I may have structural interference in the house, it's down the road from Hotel KK where the O2 mast is :-)

We're 5 minutes walk from Hotel KK and she has no issues.

I'm wondering if it's anything to do with the phone? it's a motoG and 3 don't sell them for some reason. Last week I couldn't send or receive MMS and after numerous PM's here it started working "magically" even though they say they had no issues.

When a phone company says they don't have issues don't believe a word they say. I was with meteor years ago. Total signal loss in my area. Rang the helpline and they told me it will be back soon. Same thing happen the next day. Rang the helpline again and they said it would be back at 12.30. I told them that this can't keep happening as I was working on the area and needed my phone. They assured me it was a once off. On my way back from the phone call. (I had to drive to area 5 miles away to call them) I spotted a few guys working on the local mast. Stopped and asked them what was going on. They informed me they were workign there every morning for the next week and we would be no coverage in the morning. I rang comreg and told them metoer were in breach of contract. They should of told me and other there would of being no coverage in our area in advance of works. Meteor allow me to break a contrct I was 5 months into straight away. Handed my phone in and moved to 02.

• Advertisement

That seems to be a common problem alright, what's annoying me is I moved from O2 to get the all you can eat data deal before they merged and my son who has a moto E remained with O2 and now has the 3 logo and great reception.

Advertisement