Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

have your club build a velodrome!!!

• 10-03-2015 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

Just thought I would bring to the attention of the club folk around here ... if we dont get it the GAA will!!!!!!!

information here

think the applications have to be forwarded thru the CI office iirc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

morana wrote: »
    Just thought I would bring to the attention of the club folk around here ... if we dont get it the GAA will!!!!!!!

information here

What's that a link to? I'd like to use a velodrome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭morana

househero wrote: »

sorry mate I may have misled you. its to apply for a grant from Dept Sport...theoretically a club could apply and get the €10m required to build a velodrome.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

househero wrote: »

There's one in Crumlin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

information here

that site been hacked already ( GAA fearing competition for funds ?? )

stuck in the middle of it :
    <div class="block-middle"><p>Increase your doctor right away do not use this medicine to protect your kidneys what happens if the tablet to treat facial redness caused. By rosacea it apart easily measure liquid medicine upsets your doctor if i miss a full prescribed by rosacea it will damage to make up the teeth. In life tell the pill will not treat a condom diaphragm spermicide to antibiotics such as you to your symptoms may be taken with a tetracycline or sulfite. Allergy asthma or a spoonful of birth control such as the pill will not treat gonorrhea chlamydia periodontitis gum disease and heat throw away from. Moisture and heat throw away any tetracycline antibiotics <a href="http://theoceanproject.org/seuss/doxycycline.php" title="doxycycline">doxycycline</a> if the enteric coated pill whole.</p><p> Throw away any type of this medication than is injected into breast milk production do not take the missed dose to become pregnant or any type of fat. In your doctor if you may cause irreversible hearing loss follow your doctor if you are unable to urinate before using a. Regular table spoon if you are breast milk production do not take more often has no symptoms before taking this medication than is a type of scan using potassium. In the missed dose <a href="http://theoceanproject.org/opod/lasix.php" title="lasix">lasix</a> may also pregnancy category c it is injected into breast feeding a special dose do not have a dosing schedule if you may. Occasionally change your body from absorbing too much salt to sulfa drugs tell.</p></div> <div class="region-inner region-menu-inner"> </div>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Are we not already in the process of building a velodrome?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

In early planning stages afaik.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 78,302 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I don't think funding has been secured yet. Although some government support is anticipated I suspect CI will also need to find funds, as well as the Badminton community who are intending to share the facility (assuming planning gets through, and there's no reason to think it won't)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

sorry mate I may have misled you. its to apply for a grant from Dept Sport...theoretically a club could apply and get the €10m required to build a velodrome.

What's the deadline, I can't open the link, the BMX crowd would also be a good bunch for this.

Advertisement