Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom bundle account

Options
  • 10-03-2015 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey i ordered 2 mobiles as part of a bundle almost a month ago i received one mobile quickly without problem but the second one i have not heard anything about i have been told i will get a call back with a full resolution i have been sent from one department to the other i was also but on hold for over half an hour waiting to get put thought to the loyalty team all i want to know is if i a receiving the second mobile i know it is a very popular phone the Samsung s4  please please please can some one help ps was talking to someone friday and they told me that i could change the order for a different phone so i did but i still feel like im getting no where with the situation and when i tryed in the local emobile shop for the phone but they are looking for a deposit of a €130 for the same phone which i will get back in 6 months but i cant afford to pay that

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

reddevil79 wrote: »
    Hey i ordered 2 mobiles as part of a bundle almost a month ago i received one mobile quickly without problem but the second one i have not heard anything about i have been told i will get a call back with a full resolution i have been sent from one department to the other i was also but on hold for over half an hour waiting to get put thought to the loyalty team all i want to know is if i a receiving the second mobile i know it is a very popular phone the Samsung s4  please please please can some one help ps was talking to someone friday and they told me that i could change the order for a different phone so i did but i still feel like im getting no where with the situation and when i tryed in the local emobile shop for the phone but they are looking for a deposit of a €130 for the same phone which i will get back in 6 months but i cant afford to pay that
    Hello reddevil79

Please PM me your eircom account number and I will investigate this for you further.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement