Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Dingle World of Leisure still open?

Options
  • 10-03-2015 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

It was open the last time we were there but that was a few years ago, and we're coming again with a huge gang with loads of kids, heard it had closed down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Shoppingbike

It was open the last time we were there but that was a few years ago, and we're coming again with a huge gang with loads of kids, heard it had closed down?

It's been closed down a few years now and became a gym last year, over 16's no pool.

The only indoor things are oceanworld and there is a climbing wall about a mile outside town, cinema has some family films on sometimes. The skellig hotel has a pool, day passes are available I think but again it might be adults only? Depending when you're coming there may be some entertainment on, there will certainly be children's activities may bank holiday as there is a festival on.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

It's been closed down a few years now and became a gym last year, over 16's no pool.

The only indoor things are oceanworld and there is a climbing wall about a mile outside town, cinema has some family films on sometimes. The skellig hotel has a pool, day passes are available I think but again it might be adults only? Depending when you're coming there may be some entertainment on, there will certainly be children's activities may bank holiday as there is a festival on.

there is also a place that has a climbing wall which kids are allowed use. My nephew has been twice recently & loves it!

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

+1 on the climbing wall, a good afternoons fun for kids of all ages. The wall is indoors, the zipwire is outdoors. Don't make the mistake we did and be persuaded that its just a short walk from town, its a dangerous road.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Adventsparky

Thanks guys, I must have had my boards notifications off.

Much appreciated, helps plans some of the entertainment for the holidays!

Advertisement