Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of an unusual one...

• 10-03-2015 9:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭

I was on holidays in Tuscany many years ago (like early 00's) and there was this female opera singer busking. I don't know a lot of classical music, so does anyone know who she is, is she anyone well known or just some random woman busking?

341581.jpg

341582.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I don't recognise her, personally, but if I were to hazard a guess I'd say she was a student of opera at one of the many conservatorios in Italy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

I don't recognise her, personally, but if I were to hazard a guess I'd say she was a student of opera at one of the many conservatorios in Italy.

Would be my guess, was just wondering whether she subsequently became famous. I guess not...:D

Advertisement