Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kellogs personalised spoons

Options
  • 11-03-2015 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭

If anyone has any codes for the personalized spoons that they won't be using themselves can you pm me the code please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭bean14

Hogey007 wrote: »
    If anyone has any codes for the personalized spoons that they won't be using themselves can you pm me the code please?

I have one just haven't a clue how to send a pm. If you explain it to me I can send it on no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

bean14 wrote: »
    I have one just haven't a clue how to send a pm. If you explain it to me I can send it on no problem

thanks a million, I sent you a private message there so you should be able to hit the reply button on that and send it, thanks very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

if anyone else has a code for a spoon i need one please

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭THRASHER73

Id love a code too if anyone else has one. Its for a good work prank cause hahaha.

Advertisement