Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

hope myself and yourself haven't scared everyone away
    Maybe the knitting scared them off.. Come back guys!
    Black Swan wrote:
    **Swannie sips deep dark rich java and sails into Lair**
    Hi Swan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

ill have to get you to knit a blue and yellow scarf for me writer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya black swan :)

humm maybe pp, 2 have come back!

haha maybe heyday :) maybe when i get a bit of experience with it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hiya black swan :)
    Hi writer! :D

Maybe the knitting scared them off.. Come back guys!

Hi Swan!
    Takes more than knitting to scare off the infamous BLACK Swannie. Now if you start taking about doing laundry Paws, Swannie will RUN! I hate doing laundry! :eek:
    heyday30 wrote: »
    ill have to get you to knit a blue and yellow scarf for me writer :)
    writer has to get her 1-page done before fielding any orders for scarfs heyday. It's right here on page 102 of the Lair SOPs in the fine print.

**Swannie points with wing at page >>>>>>**

Black Swan wrote:
    Takes more than knitting to scare off the infamous BLACK Swannie. Now if you start taking about doing laundry Paws, Swannie will RUN! I hate doing laundry!
    Don't worry, I won't mention it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh we're talking crafts in here now. More things I know not of.. *makes tea*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

A guy on a Site keeps looking at me now and again all evening but he won't chat. Why keep looking at me then like if not interested?!? I think he's prob. just trying to annoy the hell outta me now anyway! :D

Havn't knitted in, like, centuries. I'd say it would be very therapeutic. :)

Wonder if Angron's doggy is OK.

A guy on a Site keeps looking at me now and again all evening but he won't chat. Why keep looking at me then like if not interested?!? I think he's prob. just trying to annoy the hell outta me now anyway!
    Maybe he thinks you're going to make the first move if he looks enough. Head wrecking!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Don't worry, I won't mention it!
    Ohhhhhh thanks Paws! Methinks that the L-word should be forbidden in the Lair. :eek:
    Oh we're talking crafts in here now. More things I know not of.. *makes tea*
    Hi Grem... fancy meeting you here. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

A guy on a Site keeps looking at me now and again all evening but he won't chat. Why keep looking at me then like if not interested?!? I think he's prob. just trying to annoy the hell outta me now anyway! :D

Havn't knitted in, like, centuries. I'd say it would be very therapeutic. :)
    Maybe he is just trying to figure out exactly what to say to you? Sometimes I might look at a page 3 or 4 times before messaging the person!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

duly noted black swan :)

yeah i should probably do the writing first before i take any orders for knitting

wondering about angron's dog too..

that would be annoying kmq, maybe he's shy or something

A guy on a Site keeps looking at me now and again all evening but he won't chat.
    Hi kiss! I'll look in my flirtation book to see if there may be a solution. Oh... here's one. Show him a little leg, fluff hair, cut eyes across his, and give ever so slight a smile while keying your posts to Lair. Let us know what happens... :P

duly noted black swan :)

yeah i should probably do the writing first before i take any orders for knitting
    Yes indeed writer!

**Swannie plays Song of the Volga Boatmen music for writer so that she may be motivated to drag herself through that 1-page, just like dragging a boat with rope up the Volga**

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Our very own Black Swan's entrance music :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Why fancy meeting you here Swannie! Almost like you're following me....

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Our very own Black Swan's entrance music :D
    Ohhhhhh drats Lith! I'm at a free wifi javahouse hotspot with an overloaded access point router, and worse, on my ancient little netbook with tiny capacity Atom CPU, and I cannot open your link. I'll have to wait to see it when I get back to my flat on my super rig.

Oh... Hi Lith!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ohhhhhh drats Lith! I'm at a free wifi javahouse hotspot with an overloaded access point router, and worse, on my ancient little netbook with tiny capacity Atom CPU, and I cannot open your link. I'll have to wait to see it when I get back to my flat on my super rig.

Oh... Hi Lith!

Most of that has just whizzed over my head :pac: :P, it's a Megadeth song :)

Why fancy meeting you here Swannie! Almost like you're following me....
    Shhhhhhhhhh Grem!
    I was under my Harry Potter invisibility cloak, and I don't want anyone to know I have one!
    :eek:

Anyways, i am outta here, shall be back after a few hours sleep

*throws smoke bombs & disappears into the night*

• Advertisement

Most of that has just whizzed over my head :pac: :P, it's a Megadeth song :)

Oooooooooooooo Lith. Is it "Black Swan" in the United Abominations album?

*Grabs trebuchet and fires smoke bombs back at Lith* :D

Anyways, i am outta here, shall be back after a few hours sleep

*throws smoke bombs & disappears into the night*

I show up and Lith wants to go to bed. Hummmmmmmm... I wonder if there's a message hidden someplace here...

**Swannie wrinkles brow, looks at ceiling, and holds chin with wing**

Black Swan wrote: »
    I show up and Lith wants to go to bed. Hummmmmmmm... I wonder if there's a message hidden someplace here...

**Swannie wrinkles brow, looks at ceiling, and holds chin with wing**
    I wouldn't read too much into it to be honest, sometimes people just need to sleep Swannie!

*Grabs trebuchet and fires smoke bombs back at Lith* :D
    Right on Grem!! We Lairians can always count on you to do the right thing! :cool:
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I wouldn't read too much into it to be honest, sometimes people just need to sleep Swannie!
    Sleep? Sleep? What's that cool? You mean lads and lasses actually go to sleep in the Lair? Now that's against the Lair SOPs. See right here on page 299, in the small print at the bottom of the page: "Lair dwellers are to be chronic sleep deprived."

Oh... hi cool!

Sleep? Why what's that when it's at home?. *laughs manically*

Your post confused me haha

The only way to laugh Grem! :D
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Your post confused me haha
    Confusion is good cool... it helps us slip down that slippery slope towards the dark side. :cool:

Ah confusion is a comfortable place to be sometimes. ;)

• Advertisement

Any plans this week guys?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement