Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'm constantly confused. and I'm Blonde.

Form an orderly que for blonde jokes :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Working a good bit this week Paws, that along with appointments will be keeping me pretty quiet this week..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks black swan:) I'll try tomorrow as right now I'm a little tipsy :o

good night lith:)

oh speaking of art/craft things, next week I'll be making a two sided mask in college. One side is your public face, what you want others to see, and the other side is your private face, that one else sees (for example you may look happy and cheerful on the outside but inside you're unhappy and sad). Should be interesting :)

No real plans for next week, trying out a 5 day week in college and think my weekend is free

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Any plans this week guys?

**Swannie whips out crystal ball, blows on it, and wipes it off with soft cloth**

LOOKS... work, school, work, school, work, school, work, school... all work and no play makes for a boring Swannie! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie whips out crystal ball, blows on it, and wipes it off with soft cloth**

LOOKS... work, school, work, school, work, school, work, school... all work and no play makes for a boring Swannie! :o

Swannie and boring don't belong Together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Any plans this week guys?
    Nothing for the week but next Sunday I'm going to the WWE WrestleMania 31 party in the Woolshed and being inducted into the WWE Parties Hall of Fame so I am super excited. Going as Bray Wyatt, the guy whose entrance I sung at Karaoke to get the HoF spot, so have to buy a hat and Hawaiian Shirt between now and then!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So that's three of us kept busy.. Hope Angron and dog are doing ok.. Always makes me sad.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'm constantly confused. and I'm Blonde.

Form an orderly que for blonde jokes :)
    Swannie whips out new cliché programme book. Here heyday... You need to upgrade to version 2.0 cliché.
    oh speaking of art/craft things, next week I'll be making a two sided mask in college. One side is your public face, what you want others to see, and the other side is your private face...

Oooooooooooo that's grand writer! I just love the assignment you have! :cool:
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Swannie and boring don't belong Together!
    Awwwwwwwwwww heyday you're tooooooo nice to Swannie!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie whips out new cliché programme book. Here heyday... You need to upgrade to version 2.0 cliché.

Oooooooooooo that's grand writer! I just love the assignment you have! :cool:

Awwwwwwwwwww heyday you're tooooooo nice to Swannie!

thanks black swan:) quite like it too:cool: interests me quite a bit

It is an interesting one Writer, I remember getting the words "stained glass" as a theme for an essay and my effort actually did end up being about the contrast between how a person is perceived as opposed to who they think they really are.
    As a mask it'll be really cool to try out for you. Have fun!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Your post gave me a giggle black swan. But I don't think batting and fluttering would work for this lad! Well he doesn't look the shy type lol I think he is just trying to annoy me by looking at my profile!

How do ye create these masks ye speak of ladies? Is it like a painting or something? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cool plans guys. :)

I have a nursing thing up in the Dog's Trust on Wednesday and my beep beep has her NCT on Friday. :)

Not happy now though. Collecting my Mam after a party and I've been sitting outside the pub for 40 minutes.. :o

Your post gave me a giggle black swan. But I don't think batting and fluttering would work for this lad! Well he doesn't look the shy type lol I think he is just trying to annoy me by looking at my profile!

How do ye create these masks ye speak of ladies? Is it like a painting or something? :confused:

I think the masks are made out of paper and water ( i forget the technical term for it) from there we can paint/draw/write/add things to it (fabic etc) do what suits us basically!

Good to hear you've some stuff coming up Paws.. I too hate waiting on people for ages..

Writer I do hope you have fun with that.. Can be very interesting that kind of stuff.

thanks guys:) I'll be sure to have a bit of fun with it, art class is quite relaxed and everyone likes to have a bit of craic which is nice

sounds good pp:)

i hate waiting on people too at times

I used to like art and English in school.. Haven't done either in a long long time now, don't know if I've the imagination left for it!. Keep thinking about checking out some music programming software too.

I loved science. Wasn't really any surprise I did a science degree, lol.

My feet are like blocks of ice.

Are you still waiting Paws?.

Nah I'm home now but my toes are numb.. :o

Just hopped into bed with a hot water bottle, should warm up soon.

Oh good!. Feet getting cold are hard to deal with..

• Advertisement

They are indeed. All snug now, my feet are catching up.

good to hear pp :)

I liked art and english in school as well

getting a hot water bottle myself!

Just been out for a bit there. No time to throw on a jacket.. Tis a bit cold alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

hiya links:)

you working tonight grem?

can't get comfy enough to sleep cos of the pain i'm in

Tempted to give the dog a shower :)

Links234 wrote:
    Tempted to give the dog a shower
    No idea why but that made me giggle a little bit. :o

Heyo Links - I too kinda wanted to giggle there Paws.. Weird.
    Hope the pain goes Writer..

I think it was the randomness of the post.

Hope you're well tonight Links.

Hope you're ok there writer.

• Advertisement

She hates getting a shower, but she needs one :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement