Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Must give my own dog a wash after work.. She hasn't much patience for the bath but loves the hairdryer after. Nutter of a dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm actually alrighty ;)

My cough finally seems to have gone! No more phlegm hacking! :D

Also, still listening to Steam Powered Giraffe constantly! Stalking their facebook page and acting like a crazy fangirl :p Kinda squee'd with excitement when I saw Rabbit's new look in full, holy crap she looks amazing! :eek:

11061964_752302638219040_218466319173319068_n.jpg?oh=725d1dbd7b09c7949d2180d5d327178f&oe=55ABE5C2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks guys, I'll be ok, just a bit annoying really!

our dog doesn't like getting the bath/shower either

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha Links you've made yourself a monster! Writer, I hear you on the pain thing, it's exhausting.. Hope you get some rest..

Haha Links you've made yourself a monster! Writer, I hear you on the pain thing, it's exhausting.. Hope you get some rest..

i hope so too, i count my lucky stars that i only get 3 or 4 flare ups a year although it's not curable

• Advertisement

I may have a crush tbh :o

11080974_752446658204638_2995729781669063651_n.jpg?oh=84ffa5a7eb7a3dd089e1ede9b3445dff&oe=55BD8E6A&__gda__=1437567963_e4e7b12c877e46ced7c64c8bd65a25c8

A crush? Never! :p

Writer I can't remember a time I didn't have painkillers of some sort with me, an annoyance but I do at least try to remind myself it could be worse.

She is pretty damn gorgeous :D even if she is a robot :pac:

The wee one did not like her shower one bit! I feel kinda cruel doing it but she needed a wash. Poor little mite is curled up in a towel on my lap dead asleep now :o

A crush? Never! :p

Writer I can't remember a time I didn't have painkillers of some sort with me, an annoyance but I do at least try to remind myself it could be worse.

true, good attitude to have :)

think i might try and rest for a while,so night night nocs:)

g'night writer! ;) You take care

• Advertisement

Night Writer..

Oh I can't blame you one iota Links! ;) That group are the discovery of the year so far. Need to get a chance to sit down and read more about them, but this week is mad busy so might have to wait a little..

Night Writer..

Oh I can't blame you one iota Links! ;) That group are the discovery of the year so far. Need to get a chance to sit down and read more about them, but this week is mad busy so might have to wait a little..

It's really worth taking a look at their site, they created a whole backstory for their characters and science fiction universe for them, they're all pretty amazing artists too. If you've got 5-10 minutes, Sam Luke who plays Hatchworth did a short 8-page comic about his character that's pretty cool: http://steampoweredgiraffe.com/comic/chapter/hatchworth-and-the-blue-ghost/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I can't sleep! It's not fair!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I can't sleep! It's not fair!
    stay up all night playing games and listening to Steam Powered Giraffe? :D

Oh intend to Links, just not sure about this coming week.. Tis mixed up a bit!

Hey MrK, hope you can lie in later on so?.

Oh intend to Links, just not sure about this coming week.. Tis mixed up a bit!

Hey MrK, hope you can lie in later on so?.
    Yeah I can but the Liverpool-United match is on so have to be awake for that!

After being spoiled with the rugby the soccer I can sleep through today I think. Had no idea they were playing, that's pretty important table wise..

No worries Grem ;)

wee doggie didn't like the hairdryer but got a treat for sitting through it :p

After being spoiled with the rugby the soccer I can sleep through today I think. Had no idea they were playing, that's pretty important table wise..
    God the rugby was amazing! Ireland really look like World Cup contenders, if New Zealand get knocked out before we face them then we'd have a hell of a chance. On the bright side the are MASSIVE chokers in the WC (were lucky to win it last time). But yeah, it's an important match and as a United fan it's one of those fixtures!

There may be a bit of friendly ribbing in the lair later so!. Well enjoy the game..

I'm looking forward to a good sleep after work, got up early for rugby so bit tired now.

• Advertisement

There may be a bit of friendly ribbing in the lair later so!. Well enjoy the game..

I'm looking forward to a good sleep after work, got up early for rugby so bit tired now.
    Haha yeah, me and Lith vs Ted. I feel bad for him sometimes, I may not be saying that in a few hours though!

Ok, I'm away to bed folks ;)

Links234 wrote: »
    Ok, I'm away to bed folks ;)
    Night Links! We shall miss you!

Night Links.

Yeah the premiership has been very unpredictable between insane lumps of money being mismanaged in some teams and fergie's departure of course.. Soccer isn't really my thing anymore though..

Night Links.

Yeah the premiership has been very unpredictable between insane lumps of money being mismanaged in some teams and fergie's departure of course.. Soccer isn't really my thing anymore though..
    Rugby is a better sport anyway ;)

But yeah, still a huge United fan but without Fergie teams don't have that fear of United anymore!

I'm just a bit annoyed with the money that appears in some sports.. Formula one, boxing, soccer and wrestling all now involved in huge amounts. So I'm gone a bit back to basics.. Though I love me moto gp I will say. :o

I'm just a bit annoyed with the money that appears in some sports.. Formula one, boxing, soccer and wrestling all now involved in huge amounts. So I'm gone a bit back to basics.. Though I love me moto gp I will say. :o
    Hey, why you are knocking wrestling? The only place you can make decent money in wrestling is WWE (and very few guys are on large amounts). Rugby is still relatively sane with the money players are paid!

Not knocking wrestling at all. Just saying that there's a very huge amount of money divided among a relatively small pool of participants, and promoters and agents are possibly getting too big a slice in the sports I mentioned. But that's my opinion of course - and also why I still love rugby.: :)

Not knocking wrestling at all. Just saying that there's a very huge amount of money divided among a relatively small pool of participants, and promoters and agents are possibly getting too big a slice in the sports I mentioned. But that's my opinion of course - and also why I still love rugby.: :)
    Ha I was just joking Grem, I agree completely. However, I do like it so it's not going to stop me enjoying it! And yeah, rugby has great respect and guys getting a very good wage while not being too expenisve!

• Advertisement

Haha ah sure I can be a pile of contradictions at times in fairness.. Hope the match is a decent one later for ya though..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement