Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Haha ah sure I can be a pile of contradictions at times in fairness.. Hope the match is a decent one later for ya though..
    Me too. I'm a little bit worried to be honest, not sure we will win. I'd take a draw!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Impossible to call this season really.. Hoping the women get on well in the rugby.

Impossible to call this season really.. Hoping the women get on well in the rugby.
    Me too! 27 points against the Scots is doable to be honest!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Once there's no choke! Good weekend to be a sports fan so far though..

Once there's no choke! Good weekend to be a sports fan so far though..
    Ah yeah it definitely is! Especially if you are Irish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Me too. I'm a little bit worried to be honest, not sure we will win. I'd take a draw!

Man U fans getting nervous :rolleyes: We were 10 points or so behind at turn of year.

Lets bring it on, will be a close game.

Always a good game for a neutral,

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all. Trying to force myself to get out of bed and go for a walk. How are all my lovely Noc friends today?

Hey Paws, grand morning out down here.

Yeah seems to be nice here too.

I really want toast and Nutella, but my brother has probably polished off the jar..

How's you this morning Ted?

Yeah seems to be nice here too.

I really want toast and Nutella, but my brother has probably polished off the jar..

How's you this morning Ted?

Hit him, hit him over the head with the empty jar .... :D

All good here, morning run done.

Java & some tv catchup before the Liverpool Man U match now.

• Advertisement

Interesting idea..

Need to get up and go for my walk. I'm really trying my hardest to get to my goal weight at some stage this year, about 20lbs left to lose now.

Enjoy the match! I'll probably watch myself too. Not as big a fan as I used to be but you can't miss United and Liverpool.

Interesting idea..

Need to get up and go for my walk. I'm really trying my hardest to get to my goal weight at some stage this year, about 20lbs left to lose now.

Enjoy the match! I'll probably watch myself too. Not as big a fan as I used to be but you can't miss United and Liverpool.

You'll get there.

The hardest steps of any walk are doing the first few. Once you get going it's grand.

Yeah that's true. Just need to get going. :)

Do you need some encouragement?

whip.gif

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

Taking myself out with the kids for that first difficult trek of the year later.... Hope my heart can get through it lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv4aGGhOa1_LqwcXvksdk56IqOFg3GhKIhooHeUdiP8YcU1nEY

I'm up, I'm up.. :p

Off for a walk now :)

Mallagio wrote:
    Taking myself out with the kids for that first difficult trek of the year later.... Hope my heart can get through it lol
    You can do it!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

You can do it!! :)

My kids may win this one with ease!!

Back from my walk now. Did around 4km. Not a lot but I'm having a bit of a relaxing day, I did 6km yesterday and 7km the day before.

It's an absolutely glorious day today, so sunny! It's definitely put me in such a good mood. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Back from my walk now. Did around 4km. Not a lot but I'm having a bit of a relaxing day, I did 6km yesterday and 7km the day before.

It's an absolutely glorious day today, so sunny! It's definitely put me in such a good mood. :D

Fair play paws ill have to go too soon.
    The dogs are getting restless and bold :)

Hello heyday :)

Our dogs are loving the sun, both of them are panned out!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's too early in the year to be this hot :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Had to chase a robin out of the house.

The bird, not the sidekick.

Robins are very cute.

Angron, how's your doggy?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not too good.

Oh no.. Have you been talking to the vet today?

We were all wondering how she was last night.

She's at the house now, we are taking her back to the vet shortly though.

Ah OK. What are her symptoms if you don't mind me asking?

• Advertisement

Drooping, gagging without actually getting sick, drooling quite a lot. She's just not her usual self either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement