Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Man U fans getting nervous :rolleyes: We were 10 points or so behind at turn of year.

Lets bring it on, will be a close game.

Always a good game for a neutral,
    I was nervous to be honest, form is a massive thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    Drooping, gagging without actually getting sick, drooling quite a lot. She's just not her usual self either.
    Hmm, there's a lot of things that could be tbh.. How old is she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shiminay wrote: »
    It's too early in the year to be this hot :(

I agree. Just back from walking the doggies sweating like mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Uh oh, I do not get on with the heat :o

Angron, hope your dog is feeling better soon

Angron wrote: »
    Not too good.

Really hope your dog will be ok.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hmm, there's a lot of things that could be tbh.. How old is she?
    We aren't certain cause we aren't her first owners. My brother reckons about 6 or 7.

In other news, I went out to check on her, slipped, went over on my bad ankle and now feel like throwing up.

Hmm. Ah OK.. Hope the vet figures it out. Next step could be blood tests I'd imagine.

Oh you poor thing.. Jeez, it's not your weekend :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, the vet is out the other side of Longford so we're waiting for him to call us, said he's going to take bloods and x-ray her.

Angron wrote:
    Yeah, the vet is out the other side of Longford so we're waiting for him to call us, said he's going to take bloods and x-ray her.
    The drooling could mean she's feeling nauseous. Not sure about the Drooping though. Fingers crossed you get a diagnosis and she'll be OK. :)

At least the Irish ladies won today. And by won, I mean destroyed Scotland.

• Advertisement

And tipperary bet cork :)
    Kilkenny had a tough time against Clare.

Wondering is kilkennys reign declining.

They've been losing a few players over the past while to retirement, but it's Kilkenny. You can never rule them out of hurling for long.

Angron wrote: »
    At least the Irish ladies won today. And by won, I mean destroyed Scotland.
    Delighted for the women, great double as well. The women having a more successful season then the men again because they won the triple crown!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

He slips, he stamps he's off to join the Yanks, he's Steven Gerrard, lovely result for United today :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    He slips, he stamps he's off to join the Yanks, he's Steven Gerrard, lovely result for United today :D
    Now Lith, be nice! I'm also delighted we won though, great weekend for sport for me!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Now Lith, be nice! I'm also delighted we won though, great weekend for sport for me!

Ah now c'mon, i had that lined up for a while, Gerrard gave me the opportunity to use it today :D, who you backing in El Clasico later? Barcelona or Real Madrid

Ah now c'mon, i had that lined up for a while, Gerrard gave me the opportunity to use it today :D, who you backing in El Clasico later? Barcelona or Real Madrid
    Barcelona, Ronnie is so out of form it's not even funny!

I don't know, could see Ronaldo coming back to form tonight and hopefully nicking 2 goals, 2-1 Real for me.

Well the ankle has swollen up and I can't really walk, so I'm going to the doctor once the vet gets back to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Unlike Suarez, I am not going to bite & take the bait.

Better team & justified sending off & were the better team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Landed......

Besides United winning today, i also found €10 in my jeans :D

200_s.gif

Joya wrote: »
    Landed......

Welcome back :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Angron, i've fingers crossed for your dog, hope your ankle doesn't swell too much..

I:m being sent to the hospital, dog is going back to vets. If today had a human form I'd be shooting it in the face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

United win at Liverpool & Ireland lift the 6 nations.....

= Heaven :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bloody hell Angron.. Luck sh1tting on you right now. Fingers crossed anyway.. :(

Good Lord Angron.. Poor you.. Hope you and doggy will be OK. x

Does anyone here use the Facebook messenger app on their phone?

• Advertisement

Does anyone here use the Facebook messenger app on their phone?

Yeah I do.. What up?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement