Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Nah wouldn't be able to drive tbh.

Money is the issue really. I hate changing buses and I'm always petrified of getting lost :(

Getting up there seems fairly OK, it's getting back that's causing me to panic a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Hidy Hi, how was everyone's weekend?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Money is the issue really. I hate changing buses and I'm always petrified of getting lost :(

Getting up there seems fairly OK, it's getting back that's causing me to panic a bit.

Paws, I can't open link but why don't you ask in the related forum for advice on local bus/rail info?.

Hi Satori, how are ya?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

It's actually not as bad as ya think. Ya just have to hop off the Bus Eireann bus at the airport and then walk to the where the Dublin Coach stop is at the airport! It's about a 2 minute walk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I am good, a bit sleepy late one last night. :P You?

• Advertisement

Paws, I can't open link but why don't you ask in the related forum for advice on local bus/rail info?.

Hi Satori, how are ya?.

I'm going from Portlaoise to the Dog's Trust. I'm OK with getting there, I think. It's getting back that's making me stress. I may have it figured out but no doubt I'll panic on the day.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    It's actually not as bad as ya think. Ya just have to hop off the Bus Eireann bus at the airport and then walk to the where the Dublin Coach stop is at the airport! It's about a 2 minute walk!

Probably a silly question but would I be better off getting a return to the airport and getting off where I need to on the way up? Just coz I haven't had the greatest experience with asshat bus drivers.. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well now Paws, local knowledge on this very thread!.

Party Satori?. I'm just pretending to work here.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

How'ya buddies

Hey stereo

• Advertisement

Probably a silly question but would I be better off getting a return to the airport and getting off where I need to on the way up? Just coz I haven't had the greatest experience with asshat bus drivers.. :o
    Yeah, I actually had another look at it. You need to get off somewhere else between the airport and Dog's Trust. It's a short enough bus trip so it might be worth it or you could walk to the 109A bus stop?

Yeah, I actually had another look at it. You need to get off somewhere else between the airport and Dog's Trust. It's a short enough bus trip so it might be worth it or you could walk to the 109A bus stop?

I probably could if I didn't panic about getting lost, seriously, I'm hopeless :(

Why did I sign up for this thing? :(

You won't get lost.. Trip back might make you nervous but it's just a reverse journey, breathe. Do the dogs trust have a "how to find us" page on their site?.

You won't get lost.. Trip back might make you nervous but it's just a reverse journey, breathe. Do the dogs trust have a "how to find us" page on their site?.

They do. I'll be getting the X12 bus to Custom House Quay and then walking to Breresford Place. According to their site, I have to get the 103 bus and it'll stop practically outside the gate.

Problem is getting back because I have to get 3 different buses and I have no idea where I'm going, I'm completely out of my depth. Actually thinking of cancelling tbh. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Wrestlemania Playbutton next Monday morning, don't think i am going to bother with watching this year.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Wrestlemania Playbutton next Monday morning, don't think i am going to bother with watching this year.
    Pfft, going to be your loss when The Rock turns on Roman, steals Rollins' MITB briefcase, cashes in and becomes the WWE champion! :P

Pfft, going to be your loss when The Rock turns on Roman, steals Rollins' MITB briefcase, cashes in and becomes the WWE champion! :P

That is not going to happen, no way not in the lifetime.

They do. I'll be getting the X12 bus to Custom House Quay and then walking to Breresford Place. According to their site, I have to get the 103 bus and it'll stop practically outside the gate.

Problem is getting back because I have to get 3 different buses and I have no idea where I'm going, I'm completely out of my depth. Actually thinking of cancelling tbh. :(

While only yesterday I gave out about some drivers, most are helpful enough if given a heads up.. If you ask as you get on each bus you'll be fine..

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    That is not going to happen, no way not in the lifetime.
    Well duh! I'm actually looking forward to every match but the main event to be honest! I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be!

While only yesterday I gave out about some drivers, most are helpful enough if given a heads up.. If you ask as you get on each bus you'll be fine..

Hope so..

Why can't things be straight forward? :o

• Advertisement

Well duh! I'm actually looking forward to every match but the main event to be honest! I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be!

Intercontinental Championship ladder match is all that interests me, love how they've hot potatoed Bad News Barrett's title the last few weeks. Reigns is going to win, and Vince is going to shove it down our throats and force us to like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

Hope so..

Honestly, just speak with the driver & they will help lots.

Hope so..

I had to try find some business park in the outskirts of Dublin a couple of years ago. Had the barest of instructions, luckily with a few wobbles and a helpful driver I made it.. I'm a total bumpkin so you can totally do it.. ;)

Mallagio wrote:
    Honestly, just speak with the driver & they will help lots.
    I'm probably over thinking this.. :o

Honestly, I'm fine getting to the city centre but if I have to travel anywhere in Dublin I get panicky. :o

Honestly, I'm fine getting to the city centre but if I have to travel anywhere in Dublin I get panicky. :o
    You'll be grand, the driver will tell ya where to get off if you ask him!

I had to try find some business park in the outskirts of Dublin a couple of years ago. Had the barest of instructions, luckily with a few wobbles and a helpful driver I made it.. I'm a total bumpkin so you can totally do it..
    I always feel I'm being judged or something. Like people are going "What's this culchie doing up here?" :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'd never drive to Dublin myself. Too much fear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

Just relax and everything will go just fine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Culchie is a horrible word.

• Advertisement

Culchie is a horrible word.
    I don't like it myself but I've heard it being used a couple of times.. Not nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement