Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mayor of biscuit town.. Hmm. What's the job description for that?. May tender for it when your term is up..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

If you wanna fill my (awesome) shoes, the job requires you to be an aficionado of Japanese heavy metal, play lots of violent games, be a gigantic nerd and watch lots of anime. you up for that? :pac:

speaking of, you ever get around to look at that clip from Ghost in the Shell?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, with a bit of misinterpretation I can be exactly that!. And yeah I looked at that clip, then looked at a bunch more and then found that filmfour are doing a season of anime so will be recording all that.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Links234 wrote: »
    If you wanna fill my (awesome) shoes, the job requires you to be an aficionado of Japanese heavy metal, play lots of violent games, be a gigantic nerd and watch lots of anime. you up for that? :pac:

speaking of, you ever get around to look at that clip from Ghost in the Shell?
    Did someone say Ghost in the Shell? What an awesome show!

Awesome :D

Anime can be amazing, I still look at Ghost in the Shell and am wowed by how visually stunning it is, such an incredible movie :eek:

tumblr_mlb14dxQab1sor8q8o2_1280.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Yeah, some anime have some absolutely amazing production values! Love it though!

gonna watch a couple of episodes of Code Geass before bed ;)

Enjoy Links. Two more hours and nearly outta here..

Shall do! ;)

Time to start a batch of Monday morning super brew.. Bit of ACDC perhaps too. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Time to start a batch of Monday morning super brew.. Bit of ACDC perhaps too. :)
    **Sniff... sniff... sniff... Swannie stumbles into Lair half-asleep with a terrible case of keyboard face**

Did Grem say the magic word "brew?"

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**wakes with a start & rubs eyes**

My java senses are tingling.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

"Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming" (Ladyhawke).

I feel like the pied piper, hello you two! Mugs of java abound for those in need..

I'm dreaming... sleepwalks out of Lair with wings out forward. Bye ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Obrigado Senhorita

Welcome Ted, was a long weekend, java badly needed this morning for my lairling charges. At least it looks like a nice start to the day so far.

Welcome Ted, was a long weekend, java badly needed this morning for my lairling charges. At least it looks like a nice start to the day so far.

Yep, hope it will stay good this week too.

You in final hour at work?

Yup indeed I am.. Slightly messy week with appointments keeping me in town after work but all good.. How's your week looking?

Should be ok.

Only plan is to get the hair chopped at some stage.

• Advertisement

Let's hope it stays that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

On way to college now :-) have a good day nocs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning \m/

oh man......

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Morning to you too, Purple :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How are you this morning?

My new driving licence just arrived, woop!

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning all! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Waiting room one of three for the week!. :pac: the joys of it all. Fresh java anyone?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

java?

feel free to pour it grem :D

• Advertisement

Indeed Joya, large mug your way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement