Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mmm great coffee
    in my country they would joke like - you may now get married :d))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Joke: in my country they wouldn't take me!!

hah
    btw what did i miss in last 10 days lol

(apprently A LOT!) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi SW, Grem and Joya. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

wake me up when monday ends please.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jeebus, only just back home, took waaaaaaay too long.. Short sleep, long shift at work.. Grr.

You killed the thread Grem.

So now thread kill Grem?. :P

Thread killer/thread resuscitator :P

*performs chest compressions to abba's stayin' alive*

• Advertisement

*performs chest compressions to abba's stayin' alive*

I can actually picture that now :pac:, with Stayin' Alive blaring in the background

Stayin' Alive is a Bee Gees song, and not Abba :P

Forgive my overtired noggin, and it was actually a reminder given to me on a defib course!.

hiya paws lith grem me again :d

time to go to college is getting closer and so is my desire not to go lol

btw im starting to work tomorrow so extra 'excitement' is on the run !

Forgive my overtired noggin, and it was actually a reminder given to me on a defib course!.

I'll let ya get away this time, but next time.......... There won't be a next time :pac:

I'm going to try sleep again. Earlier attempts were awful, five hours left..

sleep tight grem! <3

Coffee and sandwich will be ready for ya when ya come back Grem.

I bought strawberry Hubba Bubba :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

I bought strawberry Hubba Bubba :D

I think I was in National School the last time I had that... .:D

Far superior than Strawberry

Hubba-Cola.gif

• Advertisement

mike_ie wrote:
    I think I was in National School the last time I had that... .
    Me too!
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Far superior than Strawberry
    True. I couldn't find that one. My favorite was the apple one.

Anyone here planning on picking up Batman Arkham Knight in June???

True. I couldn't find that one. My favorite was the apple one.

Cola > Apple > Strawberry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone here planning on picking up Batman Arkham Knight in June???
    ME! It looks amazing! Obviously, it could be a pile of crap but it's gone back to Rocksteady who did Asylum and City so hopefully it's going to be awesome!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I really don't envy A&E docs. Spent a good 5 hours in the hospital last night waiting to get an xray to see if my ankle was broken. Thankfully it wasn't, just quite badly sprained due to the falls I had. Got some painkillers, and all is well.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    ME! It looks amazing! Obviously, it could be a pile of crap but it's gone back to Rocksteady who did Asylum and City so hopefully it's going to be awesome!

Well

image.jpg

Arkham Knight's release has been pushed back from June 2nd, til the 23rd

http://comicbook.com/2015/03/23/batman-arkham-knight-delayed-new-gameplay-video-released/

Glad it's not broken Angron. Hopefully you'll be right as rain in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well

image.jpg

Arkham Knight's release has been pushed back from June 2nd, til the 23rd

http://comicbook.com/2015/03/23/batman-arkham-knight-delayed-new-gameplay-video-released/
    Eh, I can wait 3 weeks to be honest! I wasn't going to buy it until I came back from Benidorm anyway, so it's being released the day after I come back! Sweet :P

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Eh, I can wait 3 weeks to be honest! I wasn't going to buy it until I came back from Benidorm anyway, so it's being released the day after I come back! Sweet :P

works out perfectly for ya then :P, the Officer Down game-play video looks beautiful, it's unbelievable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya nocs:)

absolutely wrecked and feeling pretty crappy:( think i may be coming down with a cold. On the more positive side very productive day in college, started my module on work experience, met the counsellor in the college and got myself a locker!

how's all with my lovely noc pals today?:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement