Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I just applied for two vet nursing jobs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

All good here Writer, Chef Lithy is in the kitchen :pac:, glad to hear college is going well so far :), but boo-urns to being wrecked and feeling crappy, booo-urns i say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hope you get em pp:D

what you cooking lith?

yeah i haven't been studying full time for about 4 years so bit of a shock to the system! A lot of people are sick as well, or stressed (it's exam season at the moment so a little bit of chaos going on!) I shall carry on though, already feeling the benefits of college :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    works out perfectly for ya then :P, the Officer Down game-play video looks beautiful, it's unbelievable.
    Yeah it looks serious. There are two games I am more looking forward to though. The new Halo game, due the end of the year, and this absolute gem based on one of my favourite pen and paper RPGs, even if they haven't announced any sort of release date yet!

One of my favourite announce trailers ever.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Awake again, real sh1tty sleep today. Shower will fix me.. Hope chef Lith will sort me with brekkie in a few minutes? *bats eyelashes*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Yeah it looks serious. There are two games I am more looking forward to though. The new Halo game, due the end of the year, and this absolute gem based on one of my favourite pen and paper RPGs, even if they haven't announced any sort of release date yet!

In the language of my people. That looks daaycent.

How is everybody?

howdy mrk, grem and aaron:)

howdy mrk, grem and aaron:)
    *Tips hat* Howdy back, up to much? I got to see the inside of a Civil Court room today. Was pretty nice, apart from some dodgy looking stuff on the roof.

*Tips hat* Howdy back, up to much? I got to see the inside of a Civil Court room today. Was pretty nice, apart from some dodgy looking stuff on the roof.

not up to much now, just relaxing after my long day, trying to decide what to have for dinner lol. That's pretty cool aaron, how did that come about?

Mmm dinner, best part of any day. Always nice to get home after everything has been taken care of.

Family member got a summons for not paying a fine she knew nothing about. Case was struck out, no harm done but I went along for moral support anyway.

Got to see a Judge judge a solicitor solicit and people trying to get out of trouble. It was only a civil case but was still interesting to see, as thankfully, I have never been around the law much, apart to give a statement once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

what you cooking lith?

Lasagna & Chips, holy cheese it was divine (If i do say so myself)

:D

Sounds lovely lith :D

yeah it's nice to be home after doing college work etc, can relax now :) good man yourself aaron, going along for moral support. I'm sure it was interesting :) I saw one myself a good while back, on a school tour.

We went into Portlaoise prison from school once. That's a scary place.

Sounds lovely lith :D

yeah it's nice to be home after doing college work etc, can relax now :) good man yourself aaron, going along for moral support. I'm sure it was interesting :) I saw one myself a good while back, on a school tour.
    It's my good deed for the year, any more and people will get the wrong idea. :D
    We went into Portlaoise prison from school once. That's a scary place.
    My secondary school brought us to Limerick prison for a C.S.P.E. project one year. Irish schools are strange.

How are you Paws, any shenanigans?

My secondary school brought us to Limerick prison for a C.S.P.E. project one year. Irish schools are strange.[/

They are indeed. :o

I'm good here. Yourself?

No shenanigans at all

They are indeed. :o

I'm good here. Yourself?

No shenanigans at all

Can't complain, good week last week, great weekend. Some shenanigans not many but some.

Found a book in a charity shop going for a euro, decided to give it a look. Was really enjoying it, only to find that it is book 4 in a series of 12. Some disappointment. Turns out a friend of mine has the whole series and is letting me borrow it. Disappointment gone, hurray! :pac:

Shenanigans ftw :D

Nice one with the books btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Can't complain, good week last week, great weekend. Some shenanigans not many but some.

Found a book in a charity shop going for a euro, decided to give it a look. Was really enjoying it, only to find that it is book 4 in a series of 12. Some disappointment. Turns out a friend of mine has the whole series and is letting me borrow it. Disappointment gone, hurray! :pac:

Sounds like the Wheel of Time series....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

In the language of my people. That looks daaycent.

How is everybody?
    It is going to be epic I think. I'll have to ask Links what she thinks of it later!

Best of luck with the applications for the jobs Paws! I'm rooting for ya!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Same here Paws, the animal world deserves you even if the lair critters wish to keep you!

How is everyone doing? Any tea/java on the go??

• Advertisement

mike_ie wrote: »
    Sounds like the Wheel of Time series....
    No I gave up on that series on book 6, couldn't hack it. David Eddings is the author just checked the book there, it's 8 books not 12. Memory fails me again, I'm blaming the weekend for that.
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    It is going to be epic I think. I'll have to ask Links what she thinks of it later!

I'll be picking it up when I upgrade, currently enjoying Asylum and loved city. Great games altogether.

mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Same here Paws, the animal world deserves you even if the lair critters wish to keep you!

Thanks guys!

Grem I can double job!

It's my good deed for the year, any more and people will get the wrong idea. :D

My secondary school brought us to Limerick prison for a C.S.P.E. project one year. Irish schools are strange.

:D

any plans for the evening guys?

Howdy mike:)

Off to work for me shortly. Exciting times! And good to know Paws.. :pac:

My internet is through the floor, which rules out Netflix. Probably surf Boards and facebook until I get bored, switch to telly get bored, switch back. I am truly blessed.

New episode of Criminal Minds tonight! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wish Facebook would quit arbitrarily changing my feed from most recent (as I set it), to most popular, particularly when most popular shows me stuff that's days old.

Yeah showing you stuff from people you have no interest in while at the same time hiding the stuff from your friends that you haven't hidden from the newsfeed. Why bother giving us options at all if it's just going to ignore them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah showing you stuff from people you have no interest in while at the same time hiding the stuff from your friends that you haven't hidden from the newsfeed. Why bother giving us options at all if it's just going to ignore them.
    Yeah, it's quite frustrating having to keep changing it every few days.

• Advertisement

Mine keeps doing the same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement