Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good luck tomorrow Joya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Links234 wrote: »
    Feeling a bit sick tonight, but I'm gonna grab a shower and try to get to bed even earlier.

I had a spare pair of glasses around somewhere but can't for the life of my find them :(

Shower could help relax you enough to feel better.

Always annoying when you lose glasses. Not being able to see mixed with the cost of a replacement. Also knowing you will find the old pair once the money leaves your hands is just too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Googled Arrow Season 3 to check how many episodes were left, 1st thing that shows up in said Google search............ A ****ing spoiler giving away a character death :mad:

I Need mind bleach now to forget that i saw that.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Googled Arrow Season 3 to check how many episodes were left, 1st thing that shows up in said Google search............ A ****ing spoiler giving away a character death :mad:

I Need mind bleach now to forget that i saw that.

Sickened. Following Arrow myself, that's just bad luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    LINKS! Are you excited for Cyberpunk 2077 the video game? We were talking about it earlier but you weren't here!

Sorta, I tend not too get too excited about new games, because I normally wait a while and get 'em when they're going for sweet f*ck all on a Steam sale. Then again, I have a huge backlog of games I've yet to play, so must do that before I even contemplate getting any other games ;)

FOUND MY GLASSES! :D

They were in a drawer I checked a good 4 or 5 times. My regular pair of glasses are so old and damaged at this point I can hardly see with 'em. putting on the spare pair although kinda ugly and a bit heavy, it's like WOW everything is clear! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Caffeine - I can see noises!!

Sickened. Following Arrow myself, that's just bad luck.

Sickened doesn't even cover it, one of my favorite characters as well :mad:
    Fecking disgusted

Have ya seen the most recent episode Nanda Parbat?,
    Oliver, will he or won't he take up Ra's Al Ghul's offer

Sickened doesn't even cover it, one of my favorite characters as well :mad:
    Fecking disgusted

Have ya seen the most recent episode Nanda Parbat.

I don't know what the episode is called but I think it's episode 14 or 15, have it recorded on Sky, was actually thinking of logging off to go watch it. I had to look away and delete your spoiler bar because I'm afraid to look. Sorry.

I don't have the american channel that is ahead of us and I'm terrible at pirating stuff so I'm forced to watch the slow way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Links234 wrote: »
    Sorta, I tend not too get too excited about new games, because I normally wait a while and get 'em when they're going for sweet f*ck all on a Steam sale. Then again, I have a huge backlog of games I've yet to play, so must do that before I even contemplate getting any other games ;)

FOUND MY GLASSES! :D

They were in a drawer I checked a good 4 or 5 times. My regular pair of glasses are so old and damaged at this point I can hardly see with 'em. putting on the spare pair although kinda ugly and a bit heavy, it's like WOW everything is clear! :D
    I get ya! I don't buy man games straight off the bat (I'll be getting the new Batman, Halo and Witcher game off the bat this year and that's it). However, it's based on one of my favourite pen and paper RPGs and won't be out until at least 2016 (going by the fact all their marketing focus is on The Witcher 3). I have very few games to play so I am lucky enoug!

And good job you found them!

I don't know what the episode is called but I think it's episode 14 or 15, have it recorded on Sky, was actually thinking of logging off to go watch it. I had to look away and delete your spoiler bar because I'm afraid to look. Sorry.

I don't have the american channel that is ahead of us and I'm terrible at pirating stuff so I'm forced to watch the slow way.

It's episode 15, good thing you didn't read the spoiler then. I have to wait every Thursday for the newest episode to watch it, can't record it on Monday as other things, are being recorded while it's on Sky 1.... But i can wait,

D'ya watch The Flash?? **** is going to hit the fan when in the next few episodes, right i'll say no more on the subject, don't wanna be that guy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

g'night, don't let the bed bugs bite

It's episode 15, good thing you didn't read the spoiler then. I have to wait every Thursday for the newest episode to watch it, can't record it on Monday as other things, are being recorded while it's on Sky 1.... But i can wait,

D'ya watch The Flash?? **** is going to hit the fan when in the next few episodes, right i'll say no more on the subject, don't wanna be that guy.
    Thanks for the heads up.

I do indeed watch The Flash, the cheese at times can overwhelm but I enjoy the majority of it and the humour can be great too.
    g'night, don't let the bed bugs bite
    Night Johnny, sleep well.

Thanks for the heads up.

I do indeed watch The Flash, the cheese at times can overwhelm but I enjoy the majority of it and the humour can be great too.

No problem, The Flash, oh man the next few episodes will be brilliant....... Have you got your mind wrapped around the
    time travel story-line the show is adapting

I'm using the spoiler tags, just in case you aren't up to speed yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I had preordered Hotline Miami 2, but still need to finish the first :o

whoopsie

No problem, The Flash, oh man the next few episodes will be brilliant....... Have you got your mind wrapped around the
    time travel story-line the show is adapting

I'm using the spoiler tags, just in case you aren't up to speed yet.

Was that intentional? :D

Yes I'm caught up on The Flash and if they do that story line well, it could get very interesting altogether. As for understanding it, I have a rough idea but I'm not quite sure how it works.
    Run so fast you go back in time? Wut

Was that intentional? :D

Yes I'm caught up on The Flash and if they do that story line well, it could get very interesting altogether. As for understanding it, I have a rough idea but I'm not quite sure how it works.
    Run so fast you go back in time? Wut

You noticed the pun :P,
    I knew well Harrison Wells was suspicious, the last episode confirmed those suspicions
    , be interesting how they run :pac: with the
    time travel story-line from the comics

Between Arrow & The Flash, I'm looking forward to the next few weeks, it'll be great television :D.

I haven't read the comics so whatever they decide to do will work for me as long as it's told and executed well.

All this talk makes me want to go watch Arrow. Sorry it was spoiled for you and I look forward to conversing with you about it next time we're both on.

To all and everyone I bid you goodnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Just got the fright of my life. An energy saving lightbulb exploded in my hall.

Just hopped into bed here.

I haven't read the comics so whatever they decide to do will work for me as long as it's told and executed well.

All this talk makes me want to go watch Arrow. Sorry it was spoiled for you and I look forward to conversing with you about it next time we're both on.

To all and everyone I bid you goodnight.

I have sorta read the comics, but as long as the show stays close to the source material, i'll be pretty happy :D. I've watched Arrow from Season 2, late night channel surfing, i've bleached the spoiler from memory.

It's good having someone else to talk comic book shows with.

Adios amigo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

KKkitty wrote: »

Omg. Poor kitty

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

ouch that's a fright Kitty.

KKkitty wrote:
    :eek:

Sent an email to whoever made it. Especially one with their logo on it. Good thing it didn't happen while my kids were in the hall.

Yeah that glass is quite fine, doesn't bear to think.

Yeah that glass is quite fine, doesn't bear to think.

Wonder if they'll email back now.

Oh the trailer for the new Mission Impossible film looks marvelous :D

Oh the trailer for the new Mission Impossible film looks marvelous :D

Really?? Like really??

Really?? Like really??

Aye have a watch for yourself

• Advertisement

On my phone in work, signal pretty bad. I'll just have to take your word for it.. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement