Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

None of my kids woke when it exploded either. If that happened when I was asleep I would have screamed the place down.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well when ya get access to a laptop later today when ya have finished work, recharged your batteries, had breakfast, and a cup of coffee, check it out :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

just realized my print order from Jessica Nigri showed up while I was away

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just the job Lith, thanks..

Wolfie, forgot to ask how was your weekend?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I feel like a mass murderer, and it's all down to the fact I repeatedly kill this thread....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I feel like a mass murderer, and it's all down to the fact I repeatedly kill this thread....

**Swannie stops for a second in Lair**

Hi Grem, wolf, Lith, kitty, Paws, heyday, and all friendly Lair Lurkers. :D

I know I sound like a broken record, but the Lair is the Happiest Place on Boards. The Lair folks are cool, the mischief is fun, and I can relax without a care in the world here.
    There's a special on cheese at our locale market, and being a cheesy Swannie is in vogue, ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm away to bed, have some Lynch. folks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Absolutely raging that Bloodborne is only available on the PS4. As a huge fan of the Souls series it's a game I really want. But it would be my only reason to buy a PS4 and that's just not worth it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm away to bed
    Nite nite Links. :cool:
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Absolutely raging that Bloodborne is only available on the PS4. As a huge fan of the Souls series it's a game I really want. But it would be my only reason to buy a PS4 and that's just not worth it.
    Only games that Silly Swannie allows herself is Skyrim, and once in a blue mood Dragon Age I & II. I know... boring Swannie. :o

**Hangs head, sticks wings in pockets, and shuffles away**

Back at ya Swannie, I keep kicking myself that it took so long to find it..

MrK - do you have somewhere you could rent a console or do a console swap with a mate?? Not the same I know but best I can come up with.. It sucks when they make something unavailable like that..

• Advertisement

Oh oops, night Links.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Nite nite Links. :cool:

Only games that Silly Swannie allows herself is Skyrim, and once in a blue mood Dragon Age I & II. I know... boring Swannie. :o

**Hangs head, sticks wings in pockets, and shuffles away**
    Ah that's fine too Swannie! Some good games there!
    Back at ya Swannie, I keep kicking myself that it took so long to find it..

MrK - do you have somewhere you could rent a console or do a console swap with a mate?? Not the same I know but best I can come up with.. It sucks when they make something unavailable like that..
    Not really. They don't rent consoles anymore and even if they did it would be quite expensive as there is no way I could finish Bloodborne in a week. It's supposed to be even harder than Dark Souls. But yeah, it's so annoying!

Well that is just spongebob suckypants MrK.

Well that is just spongebob suckypants MrK.
    Yeah but what can ya do? It sucks but sure it could be worse!

True for ya.. Oh I'm going to struggle the rest of this shift. tea anyone?.

True for ya.. Oh I'm going to struggle the rest of this shift. tea anyone?.
    I would absolutely love some tea Grem!

A large brew your way good sir!

A large brew your way good sir!
    Thankies Grem!

How is work going?

Organising some stuff for upcoming audit. Have been on top of my share so not too worried though.. Just hoping I don't get pulled in on the day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just watched Raw, and I really don't know what to say about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

oh flower of scotland

oh flower of scotland

Wut?

For my next trick I shall now bring this thread back to life using only these java beans and some water! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

java?

yes please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

morning nocs:)

Morning all. Absolutely engrossed by the cricket!

**Swannie runs SCREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMING through the Lair** :eek:

Oh... now that I got THAT out of my system, I can go to bed. Nite nite all!

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:pac:

sleep well, Swannie! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning Donkeys o/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:P

morning, Mozzel :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.