Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey Mozz, how are you now? Cuppa?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Someone mention cuppas ??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had a feeling that might summon you Ted! *Lavazza delivery slides down counter*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Morning all :)

Hey Kitty, how are ya?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hey Mozz, how are you now? Cuppa?

Grand out now, chilling out in the library before class starts. Ooh coffee, good idea, might trot on down to the canteen and get some!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I quit my job!

I quit my job!

Wowsa, big day for Wolfie!. :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

A genius assistant manager walked in and decided to pick a fight with me. I realized it was either knock her through a wall or three, or just take my bow and stroll out the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

A genius assistant manager walked in and decided to pick a fight with me. I realized it was either knock her through a wall or three, or just take my bow and stroll out the door.

Aww feck it Wolfie. That sucks tonnes :( Hope you find something else soon!

• Advertisement

Are you ok Wolfie?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Women bosses are damn cunning like that, picking a fight with a male employee, knowing damn well said male employee can't lay a finger on her.

In a situation like that you're probably best off out of there, well done Wolfie..

KKkitty wrote: »
    Are you ok Wolfie?

I am fantastic. I still have a key to the store, she doesn't.

Had a feeling that might summon you Ted! *Lavazza delivery slides down counter*

Am I that predictable?

Fook Wolfie, did the right thing & walked away from her.

Hope you find somewhere else soon.

You did the right thing. Really hope you find something else soon.

Haaaaaa, i like it.. Again, well done Wolfie mon.

TEd, it's not about predictability, it's about amazing coffee.. :)

They gonna wind up taking me back. I just looking forward to the moron getting reamed by our district manager, wait I mean director of operations.

That's what i was guessing at, keep 'em on their toes there!

• Advertisement

I wanna go in and slap the stupid out of someone so bad.

I wanna go in and slap the stupid out of someone so bad.

Was she like this before to you?

She been there about a month and has done nothing but try to pick fights with everyone in the place. She seems to take a certain joy in fcuking with me though

She been there about a month and has done nothing but try to pick fights with everyone in the place. She seems to take a certain joy in fcuking with me though

If she continues like that she won't have a job herself.

A month? :eek: she'll be on her way out pretty rapid sounds like.. Though must have taken our lot six months to rid ourselves of a manager, that said he was greasing palms.

Hope you've a good outcom Wolf..

I probably still have a job, but do I want it.

Good question.. Wonder if there's any leverage to be had to better things?.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What-ho Nocs.

I thought I'd pop my head in the door since there's another new Lair...

Wolfie, all that shenaniganry sounds like a ****ty situation to find yourself in.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A wild Shiminay has appeared

Where-the-hell-mhyhtz.jpg

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    What-ho Nocs.

I thought I'd pop my head in the door since there's another new Lair...

Wolfie, all that shenaniganry sounds like a ****ty situation to find yourself in.

Indeed it is. Probably should give back my key to the front door though. After all, even she don't have one. Must be off now, as I have things to do

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement