Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hey guys!! How are ye? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

This cricket match is so tense! Loving it! If ye guys think cricket is boring ye should watch this match, amazing!

All good here. How's Mozz? And everyone else? :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning guys :)
    Morning o/
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hey guys!! How are ye? :D
    full of coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

all good in Mozzel-land?
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    This cricket match is so tense! Loving it! If ye guys think cricket is boring ye should watch this match, amazing!
    don't think my boss would go with that suggestion ;) :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

All good here. How's Mozz? And everyone else? :)

Ara I am good now girl. Bit tired and lazy. I am back in the old house at the moment, meant to be giving it a bit of a cleaning but I have until about half three to clean it so I am going to take my time :D

Checking out my broadband options for town!! I can't wait!! I am actually going to have proper unlimited broadband and not this fair usage capped bull****!! :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Ara I am good now girl. Bit tired and lazy. I am back in the old house at the moment, meant to be giving it a bit of a cleaning but I have until about half three to clean it so I am going to take my time :D

Checking out my broadband options for town!! I can't wait!! I am actually going to have proper unlimited broadband and not this fair usage capped bull****!! :pac:
    Brave new world, Mozzel! :D:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    Brave new world, Mozzel! :D:pac:

I won't know myself man! I can now subscribe to Netflix! Oh the joys of it :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozz found a new place?

Mozz found a new place?

I did indeed. Well it was OH that found it. They were looking for about 800 for the place but we got them down to 700. I know it's still quite a bit but we're sharing with OHs sister so rent isn't too bad! Just trying to sort out all the little bits, changing addresses and what not!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh sweet I had no idea, congrats to ye.. ;)

Oh sweet I had no idea, congrats to ye.. ;)

Ahh thanks Grem :D We're pretty delighted with it I must say :D Going to miss the old house and the peace and tranquillity of the area!

Went to bed last night and I kept waking up because I could hear someone revving a car at the far end of the estate! :rolleyes: But sure you have that in small towns and built up areas :pac:

You'll get used to it fast.. Delighted for ye..

You'll get used to it fast.. Delighted for ye..

Haha, hopefully!! I feel like such a country mouse :pac:

Exciting times ahead Mozz! :D

Exciting times ahead Mozz! :D

That there is :D Just not liking the packing and unpacking of everything :pac:

That there is :D Just not liking the packing and unpacking of everything :pac:

Yeah that has to be a pain. I'm actually lucky enough that I've never moved house. :o

Yeah that has to be a pain. I'm actually lucky enough that I've never moved house. :o

Oh it's a nightmare! Trying to remember everything and then realising how much rubbish you've accumulated over the years. The amount of clothes I have, I forgot I had half of them! :eek:

I have moved about five or six times around the place. Bar my home in Tipp, this is the longest I have stayed in one place :o I have being here three years and it was pretty good to me :) A shame to leave it but I have gotta go to where the work is! :o

Oh it's a nightmare! Trying to remember everything and then realising how much rubbish you've accumulated over the years. The amount of clothes I have, I forgot I had half of them! :eek:

I have moved about five or six times around the place. Bar my home in Tipp, this is the longest I have stayed in one place :o I have being here three years and it was pretty good to me :) A shame to leave it but I have gotta go to where the work is! :o

Well, I did move from here to Athlone for college but I was home at the weekends, doesn't really count as moving! But yeah, I know what you mean about clothes. I cleared my room out a few weeks ago and I found stuff I forgot I had! I even found notes from school and I finished school in 2006! :eek:

Awh that is a shame but like you say, you gotta go where the work is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

afternoon nocs, how are we doing?

• Advertisement

Well, I did move from here to Athlone for college but I was home at the weekends, doesn't really count as moving! But yeah, I know what you mean about clothes. I cleared my room out a few weeks ago and I found stuff I forgot I had! I even found notes from school and I finished school in 2006! :eek:

Awh that is a shame but like you say, you gotta go where the work is!

I am the same. I had wardrobes in the spare room full of clothes! Stuff I honestly forgot about. I can see a few trips to the clothes bank in my future! :o I found some old notes from my carers course too. That was about three years ago. Ugghh...I hate all this packing up.

True. There's nothing around these parts unless you're related to do someone working back here. At least in Killarney I have a better chance of getting something! It looks like it's on the cards too! :o Fingers crossed!

afternoon nocs, how are we doing?

Afternoon Smiler! Not too bad now! How are you?

It's mad the stuff you keep. Then you find it 5 years later and you're like "What the heck was I keeping that for?!"

Best of luck with it all Mozz, we're all rooting for ya! :D

In other news, I am now addicted to watermelon. :o

Afternoon Smiler! Not too bad now! How are you?

good to hear mozz! well done on the house hunting:) I'm not great myself, under the weather, had to come home from college early today:( plenty of rest for me tonight.

Hope you feel better soon Smiler! I know there is a bit of a bug going around all right! :/

Congrats on the new place Mozzie! Hope it goes well for you!

On another note, was watching a really cool Let's Play of Dark Souls where the guy plays music when he has nothing more to say on a certain part and he played this. Absolutely fantastic song!

^^^^ Actually love that song!! Haven't listened to Tool in ages!! :eek:

^^^^ Actually love that song!! Haven't listened to Tool in ages!! :eek:
    Neither have I! He played it in two different videos. The second one was where he was battling this giant monster and it was fcuking epic! Love Tool!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Neither have I! He played it in two different videos. The second one was where he was battling this giant monster and it was fcuking epic! Love Tool!

That be my favourite song by them. But yeah, Tool are just effing awesome!! Have you ever listened to A Perfect Circle?

• Advertisement

Hope you feel better soon Smiler! I know there is a bit of a bug going around all right! :/

thanks mozz:) yeah there seems to be, lots of people unwell, be grand in a day or so. you all excited about the house?

howdy mrk:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement