Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*happy dance*

Mark Tremonti's new single is excellent!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What the hell kind of ending was that to the last Monday Night Raw before Wrestlemania 31, i mean Wrestlemania Play Button

DAMN YOU TO HELL VINCE MCMAHON :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What the hell kind of ending was that to the last Monday Night Raw before Wrestlemania 31, i mean Wrestlemania Play Button

DAMN YOU TO HELL VINCE MCMAHON :mad:
    I have no idea. "The kids would love it if I have two lads in a tug-of-war for the title, we can't have Reigns beaten down, we have to make him strong even if it makes the legit tough guy look like a pussy!"

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I have no idea. "The kids would love it if I have two lads in a tug-of-war for the title, we can't have Reigns beaten down, we have to make him strong even if it makes the legit tough guy look like a pussy!"

Everyone's reaction last night during the end of the Brock/Roman ''face-off''

tumblr_n0amg4GMRs1rhxfs4o1_400.jpg

Seriously a tug of war over the ****ing championship to end the last Raw, damn it creative/Vince ****ed up, all for the sake of making Reigns look strong, and Lesnar looking like a twat.

I SINCERELY HOPE NOW, THAT BROCK ABSOLUTELY ****ING DESTROYS REIGNS ON SUNDAY

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Everyone's reaction last night during the Brock/Roman ''face-off''

tumblr_n0amg4GMRs1rhxfs4o1_400.jpg

Seriously a tug of war over the ****ing championship to end the last Raw, damn it creative/Vince ****ed up, all for the sake of making Reigns look strong, and Lesnar looking like a twat.

I SINCERELY HOPE NOW, THAT BROCK ABSOLUTELY ****ING DESTROYS REIGNS ON SUNDAY
    I agree completely with all of that. But Reigns will win and Rollins won't cash in. It's unfortunate but that's how it's going!

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I agree completely with all of that. But Reigns will win and Rollins won't cash in. It's unfortunate but that's how it's going!

Crowd will absolutely **** on Reigns when he wins - Maybe then, just maybe the crowds reaction will cause Vince to have a bit of cop-on and realized he done ****ed up pushing Reigns and making him look strong at the expense of the actual talented wrestlers on the roster.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In trying to avoid making one look stronger by having them brawl with one getting an upper hand, they instead go for something that just makes everyone involved look stupid as all hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

lets call it here for Wrestlemania.

Brock will loose to Reigns.

Brock will then decimate Reigns. then all of a sudden up pops Seth and wow Seth is the new Champ.

can see this a million miles away,.

Just renewed my library membership and got 2 books.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's nice PP. What books did you get?

• Advertisement

Angron wrote:
    That's nice PP. What books did you get?
    I got The Missing by Lisa McMann and a James Patterson book called You've Been Warned. I've just started the first one. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to work I go.. If there's a bus! How are the noccers doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i just back from work o geez i thought id fall asleep in the afternoon i really missed my nap time :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Joya wrote: »
    i just back from work o geez i thought id fall asleep in the afternoon i really missed my nap time :D

How did it go for you Joya??

well it was not too bad i guess it is too eary to say anything.. it seems not very easy programming wise and ill have to learn lots lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey ho folks.

Congrats on finding new place Mozzie.

When is the house-warming?

Joya, you forgot the most important thing, were your clothes ok?? :p

Hi there Ted, how's our resident gentleman this evening?

Sshhh, don't tell Hugo I have pipped him for that title :D

All is good in the Sunny South East. You keeping things country over there?

I shall have to bestow you both with fitting titles so!. All ok here.. On way to work without a coffee in my hand though.. How did i manage that?. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Hidy Hi*waves

• Advertisement

I shall have to bestow you both with fitting titles so!. All ok here.. On way to work without a coffee in my hand though.. How did i manage that?. :eek:

It's the Apocolypse !!!!!

Get this woman a coffee !!!

ouch well i guess i went too formal lol
    they were all in kind of sporty clothes so i felt strange in my business style pants navy blouse and short blazer lol :d)

will reconsider for tomorrow and go casual m thinking like jeans and top :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hi folks :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

o/

hola :)

So full of mussels and fish right now.

Evening mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

OOO mussels, I always wondered what they would be like? I am all of the allergic alas >.<

Hi Satori, Links and Mike!. Did someone say coffee?.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Evening Ted! (edit: and Grem)

Yup, mussels are goooooooooood :) I live a stone's throw from the tide (I live on a prong of land that juts out between two bays, basically), so I head back there fairly often with a bucket and fill up. Tonight was a mild mussel curry fro a change - came out better than I expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

hi folks

• Advertisement

mike_ie wrote: »
    Evening Ted! (edit: and Grem)

Yup, mussels are goooooooooood :) I live a stone's throw from the tide (I live on a prong of land that juts out between two bays, basically), so I head back there fairly often with a bucket and fill up. Tonight was a mild mussel curry fro a change - came out better than I expected.

Free food always tastes nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement