Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

heyday30 wrote: »
    hi folks

Hi there Heyday - missed your discreet entrance to the lair!. *trudges to kitchen to make coffee*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi there Heyday - missed your discreet entrance to the lair!. *trudges to kitchen to make coffee*

you read my mind there grem.
    milk and 2 sugars thanks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

heyday30 wrote: »
    you read my mind there grem.
    milk and 2 sugars thanks

Hah! Cheek :pac: Go on so.. *slides mug to Heyday*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sure while you have the pot in your hand Grem.

**holds mug out**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

mike_ie wrote: »
    Evening Ted! (edit: and Grem)

Yup, mussels are goooooooooood :) I live a stone's throw from the tide (I live on a prong of land that juts out between two bays, basically), so I head back there fairly often with a bucket and fill up. Tonight was a mild mussel curry fro a change - came out better than I expected.

Ha I got a vegan cook book to day to try some new things, sounds like you had a lovely dinner :D

• Advertisement

*pours Ted a mug* Honestly, a grem's work is never done..

*pours Ted a mug* Honestly, a grem's work is never done..

***Confers on Grem an award for the unyielding effort for providing java to the troops**

Soviet_Medal_For_Strengthening_Military_Cooperation.jpg

I think its is time for a cocktail o.0

Satori Rae wrote: »

Cocktails on a school nite :eek:

What you planning on having Satori?

Baileys coffee?. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    ***Confers on Grem an award for the unyielding effort for providing java to the troops**

Soviet_Medal_For_Strengthening_Military_Cooperation.jpg

congrats our grem. Excellent coffee making skills :D

A baileys coffee would be lovely right now, I have some cocktails in the freezer I have being meaning to try, usually make my own but it can get messy when the night progresses :P Got the day off tomorrow thank feck so lots of sleep and more software study. Fair lucky that my bed time hours are getting back to normal.

What ye all up to for the night *runs to freezer*

Catching up on Better Call Saul here.

Cup of tae & bowl of cereal.

Longest few days ever.. Twelve hour shifts with appointments right after each morning. Roll on one tomorrow afternoon when I can collapse..

Longest few days ever.. Twelve hour shifts with appointments right after each morning. Roll on one tomorrow afternoon when I can collapse..

Hope you don't get run down with all this being on the go the whole time.

Better call Saul I have been meaning to get around to this. Grem you work soooooooooo hard what type of work do you do if its ok to ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

Hey Paws.

All set for the trip tomorrow?

Hi guys

Hidy hi hi

Hey Paws.

All set for the trip tomorrow?

Hi :)

I think I'm all set. I'm trying not to panic :o
    Hidy hi hi

*waves*

• Advertisement

I should be ok Ted, thanks, things just landed awkwardly this week but didn't want to defer anything as I'd be months waiting again.
    Satori I'm in the facilities end of things in a factory mostly, so mainly maintenance and security..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Where's the trip?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Episode 15 of The Flash Season 1 on Sky 1

giphy.gif

I should be ok Ted, thanks, things just landed awkwardly this week but didn't want to defer anything as I'd be months waiting again.
    Satori I'm in the facilities end of things in a factory mostly, so mainly maintenance and security..

That is a pretty decent job,no wonder you do long hours. Always wanted to do security but id be bad at it :P and to short :P hope you are ok and rest lots. :) And as for maintenance I would break more then I would fix :P

Which way do you run if things go BUMP in the night?

Angron wrote: »
    Where's the trip?

Heading to the Dog's Trust :)

This movie was set on March 24th 1984, 31 years ago today. :)

61101086_thebreakfastclub_800x445-thumb-497xauto-689.jpg

Which way do you run if things go BUMP in the night?

Directly at it :D no fear, that'll get me killed yet!

I need to stop thinking about getting lost tomorrow, it'll probably be fine!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I need to stop thinking about getting lost tomorrow, it'll probably be fine!
    I remember when a friend of mine got lost in Dublin. Said friend was also blind as a bat, and didn't have his glasses. I had to find him based on the directions he could give, which were: "The path I'm on has lights down the middle."

The fecking eejit was on a bridge.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    I remember when a friend of mine got lost in Dublin. Said friend was also blind as a bat, and didn't have his glasses. I had to find him based on the directions he could give, which were: "The path I'm on has lights down the middle."

The fecking eejit was on a bridge.

Oh dear... Lol, I'm sure I'll be fine, I'll wear my glasses :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement