Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I need to stop thinking about getting lost tomorrow, it'll probably be fine!

you will be fine paws. youll be so happy when you are up there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

getting lost adds to the adventure.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh dear... Lol, I'm sure I'll be fine, I'll wear my glasses :p
    It was just absurd that of the most notable features of the spot he was standing on, the fact that he was quite clearly on a bridge and not a pathway wasn't one of them. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

what a horrible day, rip poor souls

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

heyday30 wrote: »
    you will be fine paws. youll be so happy when you are up there :)
    True :)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    getting lost adds to the adventure.
    It does when you're not on your own lol
    Angron wrote: »
    It was just absurd that of the most notable features of the spot he was standing on, the fact that he was quite clearly on a bridge and not a pathway wasn't one of them. :pac:
    Jeepers his eyesight must be worse than mine!

• Advertisement

hallo leute, wie gehts my friend

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws - it'll be well worth it, bat your lashes at the bus driver and you'll get there and back no problem. Fingers crossed for a great day for you.

I'm quite looking forward to the talks tbh. I attended a lecture by one of the speakers before and I was so impressed. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good stuff. What sort of topics are they covering?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I think its is time for a cocktail o.0

I'll have a hogshead of rum

• Advertisement

Good stuff. What sort of topics are they covering?.

First session: Puppies in their first year - How often do you need to see them?
    Second session: Is your clinic cat and kitten friendly?

:D

I'll have a hogshead of rum

served :)

Oh very good Paws, keeping the, ahem, paw in so to speak.

*abandons coat in rush from lair*

Oh very good Paws, keeping the, ahem, paw in so to speak.

*abandons coat in rush from lair*

:D:D:D:D:D

tumblr_mu8jkrowdz1re3x32o1_250.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie traveling at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed dives into Lair, hits the air breaks with wings, hovering over fluffy couch pillows, and lands to nest**

Hey all! :D

Hi Swan! :D

is this nice place open tonight?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Swan! :D
    Hey Paws... it's pretty quiet in Lair. Do we need to make some noise to wake everyone up? I'm a good noise maker! :pac:

is this nice place open tonight?
    Hi ozzy. Yes we are open, but we are not nice. The nice folks meet further down the street. But if you are on Santa's naughty list, you are welcome! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi ozzy. Yes we are open, but we are not nice. The nice folks meet further down the street. But if you are on Santa's naughty list, you are welcome! :D

ha ha nice one swnnie:)

anyways my komputer ist kaputt so imust make hliday,

pece hugs etc... ;)

• Advertisement

pece hugs etc... ;)
    Hands ozzy tinder, wood, matches, and blanket. You could make smoke signals. :cool:

smoke_signals_by_railguntogepi-d4jro25.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

skype-for-string.jpg

Mike brings more advanced tech than Swannie's smoke. **Pouts!**

Oh... hi mike! :cool:

/Mike starts his game of one-upmanship

Afternoon, Miss Swannie :)

Hands ozzy tinder, wood, matches, and blanket. You could make smoke signals. :cool:

#legend,

obviously i wont do nothing wrong :cool:

mike_ie wrote: »
    /Mike starts his game of one-upmanship

k1a.jpg
    #legend,

obviously i wont do nothing wrong :cool:

Ozzy lights log fire with blanket, and throws lit tinder into sky like signal flares? :pac:

Ah paperwork my old friend, how I detest tidthee so.. Anyway hi there Swannie, how's things your side of the pond?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

hello swannie, johnny and mike
    :)

<telegraph key>

Ahem....

9-old_1896_phone.png

• Advertisement

Hmm, shenanigans afoot with Mike and Swannie *sits back with popcorn*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement