Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Black Swan wrote: »
    <flux capacitor>

Dear Swannie, what good is your flux capacitor without the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity needed to power it....

back-to-the-future-lightning-clock-tower-gamma-ray.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Hi Swannie... Flash with
    Ohhhhhh no! What's Lith going to flash here in our little Lair?

**Swannie covers eyes with wings, but...
    peaks between feathers
    ** :P
    How are ye all this evening there?
    **LOOKS out at bright Sun that's slowly moving through the blue sky towards the splashing on shore Pacific**

Grand thanks Hugo. :cool:

Evening Hugo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ohhhhhh no! What's Lith going to flash here in our little Lair?

**Swannie covers eyes with wings, but...
    peaks between feathers
    ** :P

Hey you took my post out of context :mad: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*high five Grem*

Go team!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And brilliantly she did too Lith mon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

mike_ie wrote: »
    Evening Hugo :)

How are things there Mike? :)

Yeah Swannie took it out of context brilliantly, well played i must say, well played indeed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Dear Swannie, what good is your flux capacitor without the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity needed to power it....
    Thanks mike... I needed that! WAVES and laughs...

**Swannie puts message in beak and blasts Back-To-The-Future!**

back_to_the_future.jpg

How are things there Mike? :)

All is good over here in the west. Swannie is trying to best me, but not succeeding :p Good swim in the sea earlier, good dinner, now good sprawled on bed with laptop and no intention of moving.

• Advertisement

All is good over here in the west. Swannie is trying to best me, but not succeeding :p Good swim in the sea earlier, good dinner, now good sprawled on bed with laptop and no intention of moving.

Sounds like a good day there! :)

Hey you took my post out of context :mad: :P
    **Swannie bows on Lair stage**

Throw flowers please! :cool:

Low 5 Grem! :D (Swannie is on Santa's naughty list)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grem loves shenanigans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Were you not freezing Mike? Can't imagine the sea being too warm.

Swannie is trying to best me, but not succeeding :p
    **Swannie finishes 1st cup of java and orders 2nd... warms up for SuperSonicSwannieSpeed!**

Fluffs feathers at mike... looks over shoulder and snickers. :cool:

Grem loves shenanigans :D
    Indeed Grem! :D
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Naaaaaaaaaaaa kitty. Mike is keeping warm trying to catch up with Swannie, who is light years ahead in the comfort of her flex-capacitor powered Delorean, which mike inadvertently gave the necessary SPARK, ha!

Whoa! 2nd cup of java has Swannie babbling... :eek:

Thanks mike... I needed that! WAVES and laughs...

**Swannie puts message in beak and blasts Back-To-The-Future!**

Roads? Where I'm going, I don't need roads.... ;)

XnjF2Cgl.jpg

If time travel was possible where would ye go and why?

Nah, despite Swannie's assertations, Mike was just fine in the sea today, unlike Swannie, who is on her second cup of java just trying to keep up.

Water wasn't too bad, though wasn't in there for too long - just a couple of dives straight in off the quay.

Funny you should ask that - it came up in conversation earlier :) It'd be nice to go back, see who my various different ancestors were and how I got to be here today. OR back just a few years to spend a few hours with people who were a huge part of my life but have now passed on. No sadness, just to say thanks :)

the €100 million Euromillions lottery numbers from a few months time would be nice too, I suppose...

• Advertisement

I'd probably go back to my secondary school years (NO SMART JOKES/COMMENTS BEFORE ANYONE GETS ANY BRIGHT IDEAS), change myself from shyish/not making eye contact to girls lining up/falling over because of me and my being so damned cocky it should be illegal.

I'd like to go back to olden times. Simpler life and not much to distract you. Part of me would like to go back to see people who've passed away too.

I think I'd go back and be a badass viking.. Forge my own sword and stuff.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I'd probably go back to my secondary school years (NO SMART JOKES/COMMENTS BEFORE ANYONE GETS ANY BRIGHT IDEAS), change myself from shyish/not making eye contact to girls lining up/falling over because of me and my being so damned cocky it should be illegal.
    I'd probably go back to school too tbh. So people would actually remember me. I was the invisible one.

I was terribly shy, so shy i'd sit at the back of the classroom and just keep my head down, not drawing any attention to myself.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I was terribly shy, so shy i'd sit at the back of the classroom and just keep my head down, not drawing any attention to myself.
    Could have written that myself.

Nah, despite Swannie's assertations...

**Swannie shape changes human, takes a deep breath, holds message in memory, and implements Holtzman's effect drive to fold space at quantum level, instantaneously traveling vast distances across the universe to other universes comfortably seated in her upgraded version of a Dune Spacing Guild's starship **

pilot-a-starship-250x150b.jpg

Sorry for the interruption. Swannie calmly resumes posting, while...
    she screams! Bloody wifi javahouse hotspot went down!
    :eek:

Well now. That escalated quickly!

Could have written that myself.

Even worse, being forced to speak in class, god that frightened me, had it in my head that my friends/classmates were laughing at me.

TL;DR I hate speaking in front of a crowd, still do.

• Advertisement

TL;DR I hate speaking in front of a crowd, still do.

Me too friend

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement