Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I dunno, tis the sort of thing a man might have use for... Valar morghulis ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How do Shiminay it is rather shiny isn't it?. Needs shenanigans I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

They would NEEEVEER EH EH EH EVER get away with this......today!

Jaysus!

Jaysus good? Or jaysus in general?

The Attitude Era was a good time to be a wrestling fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Whoa, big decision Wolfie! Although it sounds like something had to be done to make that woman cop herself on.

Just saw on Facebook that Tony Fenton has died. RIP.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

They decided I never quit.

Being dragged back in then Wolf

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

They decided I never quit.

Hmm. Any action on the other yoke though??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I not stuck with them, they stuck in that place with me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    They would NEEEVEER EH EH EH EVER get away with this......today!

Is that where they say Stephanie has grown in 2 specific areas :D

Hmm. Any action on the other yoke though??

Nope, but she digging the hole for herself now.

Only a matter of time by the sounds of it Wolfie, you'll be graaaaaaand.

Nope, but she digging the hole for herself now.

Yeah after a month it does sound like she's gonna come a cropper alright. Twit..

KKkitty wrote: »
    Is that where they say Stephanie has grown in 2 specific areas :D

Yeah :D.

This looks so damn brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Best of luck MrK ;) And of course you deserve it, anyone that posts in here on any sort of regular basis is worthy.. (In general :p )
    Thank you! I needed it!
    Glad you're okay, Grem.

Best of luck with your interview, mrk! :)
    Thanks Paws, I have no idea how it went but by their questions they seemed to be suggesting I should get ready for the course...
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Morning all!!

Good luck with the interview M!

How's everyone keeping?
    Thank you! And good

Wolfie, you did the right thing not hitting her! And I heard that about Fenton, such a great presenter. RIP

The word legend gets tossed around a lot, but Tony Fenton was a legend.

The Nirvana movie does look bloody brilliant, no interview with Grohl though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

How you getting on?

• Advertisement

Konnichiwa Links

Heyo Links, spent two hours listening to SPG last night. You've created a monster.

Yo Lith! ;)
    Heyo Links, spent two hours listening to SPG last night. You've created a monster.

Haha! AWESOME! :D

I'm seriously getting everyone I can hooked on 'em. They're freakin' amazing aren't they? :D And The Spine has some vocal range! :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie skids into Lair!**

Hey Links, Lith, cool, Grem, wolf, and any Lairians hiding behind the couch or in the closet, I have invited a friend to the Lair called mike (mike_ie), so please at first be nice to him and not scare him off. After that...
    hit him with water balloons and pies, chop him with Skyrim longswords, and feed him to your pet dragons.
    :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie skids into Lair!**

Hey Links, Lith, cool, Grem, wolf, and any Lairians hiding behind the couch or in the closet, I have invited a friend to the Lair called mike (mike_ie), so please at first be nice to him and not scare him off. After that...
    hit him with water balloons and pies, chop him with Skyrim longswords, and feed him to your pet dragons.
    :D

Can't make any promises :P

I've seen Mike about so will gladly welcome him.

Schtop Links, was watching for a bit trying to figure out if he was swapping with the others.. Ireland gig stat..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can't make any promises :P
    **Swannie slips into tall platform heels and (almost) LOOKS into Lith's eyes**

Now Lithhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... bats eyelashes... shows a little leg... smiles...
    I've seen Mike about so will gladly welcome him.
    Cool Grem! :cool:

Schtop Links, was watching for a bit trying to figure out if he was swapping with the others.. Ireland gig stat..

I wish, but not sure if they've even played outside the states yet. Me and some friends are saying if they ever played in London we'd make the trip.

What songs were your favourites so far? :D

Links234 wrote: »
    I wish, but not sure if they've even played outside the states yet. Me and some friends are saying if they ever played in London we'd make the trip.

What songs were your favourites so far? :D

Yeah it doesn't look like they've even travelled a huge amount there. So far I like bumblebee, wired wrong and one I can't remember quite - shoes?

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie slips into tall platform heels and (almost) LOOKS into Lith's eyes**

Now Lithhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... bats eyelashes... shows a little leg... smiles...

You're trickery won't work on me :P B+ for effort though. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement