Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

must be off to bed folks, get an early night :o

night night x:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

nite writer.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night night writer :) x

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Then a registry office is for you. About 15 to 20 minutes and it's done and dusted.

Sounds perfect. Now all I have to do is to find the poor unfortunate fella to accompany me :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sounds perfect. Now all I have to do is to find the poor unfortunate fella to accompany me :o

Don't be hard on yourself.

You'd be a great catch for anyone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I can't see myself getting married. I'm not really a fan of the whole marriage thing, life has made me bitter towards it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Casual relationships > Marriage, just my 2 cents.

I don't want a church wedding either. Too much pomp and pageantry for my liking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'd love to one day get married.
    Alas I don't think it will happen.

Find a suga daddy maybe :D:D

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Don't be hard on yourself.

You'd be a great catch for anyone.
    Thank you :o

Dear universe,

Please make Hozier fall in love with me :p

xPPx
    Angron wrote: »
    I can't see myself getting married. I'm not really a fan of the whole marriage thing, life has made me bitter towards it.
    Not trying to change your mind but you could if the right person came along.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Casual relationships > Marriage, just my 2 cents.
    I'm a hopeless romantic so I love the idea of being with someone for good. I know it's not for everyone though.

Weddings are an expensive business though.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Weddings are an expensive business though.

True. At the end of the day if you're going to commit yourself to someone you don't need the wedding tbh. I'm kinda commitment minded anyway if that makes sense. If I'm with someone, I'm with them and only them 100%. Lot of people would say I'm an idiot for that because it got me realirly hurt in the past but I'm trying not to let the past dictate my future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'd do it different though.
    Very relaxed. I'd get married in the evening have an epic band and just a big session.

I've obviously not thought about it much :)

If I'm boring anyone feel free to change the topic. I tend to get carried away. I guess I'm just realising how much I miss being with someone. :o

True. At the end of the day if you're going to commit yourself to someone you don't need the wedding tbh. I'm kinda commitment minded anyway if that makes sense. If I'm with someone, I'm with them and only them 100%. Lot of people would say I'm an idiot for that because it got me realirly hurt in the past but I'm trying not to let the past dictate my future.

If you decided not to be married to someone if anything happened at least you can make a cleaner break. No messy, expensive divorce.

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'd do it different though.
    Very relaxed. I'd get married in the evening have an epic band and just a big session.

I've obviously not thought about it much :)
    Same here. Actually the reception would be more important. Band, food, drink, what more could ya want really?
    If you decided not to be married to someone if anything happened at least you can make a cleaner break. No messy, expensive divorce.

True :(

Marriage is all well and good, but when the honeymoon period ends, that's when **** usually gets tough, some people can ride it out, others can't, it's all about compromise/balance.

And i'll shut up as i've no idea what the hell i am on about.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I think it's madness folk spending 20k for just one day.:rolleyes:

True, some people run when sh1t gets tough, I know that all too well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Fairly browned off!!! >.<

Watching The Book Of Eli now. It's one of these films I'd watch again and again.

Grid. wrote: »
    I think it's madness folk spending 20k for just one day.:rolleyes:

That's what gets me, when couples who are engaged finally move on to the planning phase of a wedding, it's like common sense goes flying out the window faster than an extra in an action movie.

Satori Rae wrote: »

What's up?

What's up?
    Watching The Book Of Eli now. It's one of these films I'd watch again and again.
    I had to Google that to see if I'd seen it, and I did. Might rent it some time and give it another watch. Can't go wrong with Denzel. Massive crush there :o

What's up?

I had to Google that to see if I'd seen it, and I did. Might rent it some time and give it another watch. Can't go wrong with Denzel. Massive crush there :o

Mila Kunis is very good in it too. Find her to be very versatile.

I quite like her as well I must say, but for different reasons than most of the guys :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Some asshat clown show wearing ...." person " had a disagreement with my friend on a public forum on facebook, went onto her profile stole pictures of her (some with me in it) plastered them all over the forum basically calling her fat. Managed to get some taken down yet there is one left of her up and me in it (although he kind of cropped me out) that facebook wont remove even though he is mocking her facial expression and implying shes mad for food.............even though she is not fat!!! Facebook just sent me a long speal of how it does not clash with their community terms 0.0 what is also sickening is the amount of women joining in on slagging her.....

Some asshat clown show wearing ...." person " had a disagreement with my friend on a public forum on facebook, went onto her profile stole pictures of her (some with me in it) plastered them all over the forum basically calling her fat. Managed to get some taken down yet there is one left of her up and me in it (although he kind of cropped me out) that facebook wont remove even though he is mocking her facial expression and implying shes mad for food.............even though she is not fat!!! Facebook just sent me a long speal of how it does not clash with their community terms 0.0 what is also sickening is the amount of women joining in on slagging her.....

Now that is one nasty, pathetic person. Good Lord. I hope your friend and you are OK. What a tool.

• Advertisement

In relation to Mila Kunis, I can't hear her name with out repeating it like Justin Timberlake in this clip:

:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement