Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Now that is one nasty, pathetic person. Good Lord. I hope your friend and you are OK. What a tool.

She seems to be ok but like its obliviously going to hurt a bit, got around 10 people on it calling her this that and the other for having a difference of opinion o.0 I can understand people will get nasty online but really this was over nothing 0.0 Its like they are trying to validate each other by being bullies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Some asshat clown show wearing ...." person " had a disagreement with my friend on a public forum on facebook, went onto her profile stole pictures of her (some with me in it) plastered them all over the forum basically calling her fat. Managed to get some taken down yet there is one left of her up and me in it (although he kind of cropped me out) that facebook wont remove even though he is mocking her facial expression and implying shes mad for food.............even though she is not fat!!! Facebook just sent me a long speal of how it does not clash with their community terms 0.0 what is also sickening is the amount of women joining in on slagging her.....

Wow what a pathetic idiot to do something like that! Hope your friend is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Satori that's just pathetic. Would these people say anything to your friend's face? Simple answer is no. Facebook seems to bring the worst out in some people. Hope your friend is ok. Would like to say she should ignore it but it's easier said than done.

Some people just like to be a gang, tell you what they wouldn't be so brave in person, id melt their faces or with such a beatdown.
    I have anger issues >.< but really I would put their parents to shame. Also sorry hi :P *trembles from rage

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nearing 4000 posts already :eek: Can we please slow the hell down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

People really can be terribly nasty. Especially when they're hiding behind a laptop (us lovely people being the exceptions, of course). Does she know these people offline? Your poor friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Wut?

I forgot I bought myself a small bottle of wine last week, I just found it in the fridge. Tis going down nicely. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

heyday30 wrote: »
    Wow what a pathetic idiot to do something like that! Hope your friend is ok.

Just wondering if the gardai would take this on board for harrassment?
    Having a garda call around to your house for a "discussion" is pretty terrifying... (Not that I'd know...)

Whatever happens in life if you can't be pleasant at least don't bother saying anything at all.

• Advertisement

People really can be terribly nasty. Especially when they're hiding behind a laptop (us lovely people being the exceptions, of course). Does she know these people offline? Your poor friend.

No luckily enough. She and I don't tend to meddle with fb forums so much. This one reason as to why :P I just went directly to the forums manager hopefully they will take it down.

Just had a quick look on Twitter to see the reaction of Zayn's departure from 1D earlier today.... and the #cut4zayn is now trending online

WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE **** IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

Taltos wrote: »
    Just wondering if the gardai would take this on board for harrassment?
    Having a garda call around to your house for a "discussion" is pretty terrifying... (Not that I'd know...)
    hqdefault.jpg
    Satori Rae wrote: »
    No luckily enough. She and I don't tend to meddle with fb forums so much. This one reason as to why :P I just went directly to the forums manager hopefully they will take it down.
    They probably wouldn't be so brave IRL. Hopefully they will take it down.

Love a good gunfight in a film.

Just had a quick look on Twitter to see the reaction of Zayn's departure from 1D earlier today.... and the #cut4zayn is now trending online

Something similar happened with Justin Bieber one time, as far as I recall.

What. The. F**k. is wrong with people?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No, we are going to ludicrous speed! Yep, we is going plaid.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Love a good gunfight in a film.

I like a good speech myself :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I fond of a good training montage myself.

Something similar happened with Justin Bieber one time, as far as I recall.

What. The. F**k. is wrong with people?

Ah yes the #cut4Bieber, i mean there is heartbreak/denial over a band member leaving - then there are 1D & Bieber fans...... MOTHER OF GOD, IT'S JUST A BAND MEMBER LEAVING.

The kids have taken over Lith. I didn't get emotional over Robbie Williams leaving Take That.

• Advertisement

Ah yes the #cut4Bieber, i mean there is heartbreak/denial over a band member leaving - then there are 1D & Bieber fans...... MOTHER OF GOD, IT'S JUST A BAND MEMBER LEAVING.

I think there was a similar one when My Chemical Romance broke up.

I really don't get it. I understand music is very important to people but seriously...

The kids have taken over Lith. I didn't get emotional over Robbie Williams leaving Take That.

If that's modern day fandom, then i'm glad i stick with listening to bands before my time.

There's being a dedicated fan, but some seem to go well over-board

I honestly think that the majority of people posting stuff like that don't actually comprehend what they're really posting.

I think there was a similar one when My Chemical Romance broke up.

I really don't get it. I understand music is very important to people but seriously...

There was something when MCR broke up, but their fans denied it and cried, and remembered the good times the band gave them through their music - Not ****ing cutting themselves over them breaking up.

I really wonder about the fate of humanity sometimes.

I've never gotten so into a music artist or group that it took over my life.

There was something when MCR broke up, but their fans denied it and cried, and remembered the good times the band gave them through their music - Not ****ing cutting themselves over them breaking up.

I really wonder about the fate of humanity sometimes.

I thought there was a similar hashtag when they broke up, my bad. Like, the sad thing is that this isn't the first time there has been a trending topic like this one. I don't understand it.

If Alter Bridge ended things tomorrow, I would be really upset but no way I'd go that far. I'm not a fan of 1D by any means but you have to feel sorry for the guy that's left, seeing all that on Twitter. Is it really any wonder he wanted to call it quits?

I've never gotten so into a music artist or group that it took over my life.

Me neither.

I thought there was a similar hashtag when they broke up, my bad. Like, the sad thing is that this isn't the first time there has been a trending topic like this one. I don't understand it.

If Alter Bridge ended things tomorrow, I would be really upset but no way I'd go that far. I'm not a fan of 1D by any means but you have to feel sorry for the guy that's left, seeing all that on Twitter. Is it really any wonder he wanted to call it quits?

If there was i don't seem to recall, this isn't the first time, definitely won't be the last given the devoted fan-base 1D & Justin Bieber have, social media also plays a big part in said devotion..

Hypothetically IF Alter Bridge called it quits tomorrow, i'd be facking devastated, sure there'd be a sense of Why?, but i'd probably get over it after a few weeks, remember them for their music, i do in a way feel sorry for Zayn, seeing that **** all over the internet, jaysus Twitter would explode if one of them died. Poor ****ers really the **** they have to deal with.

The X Factor will churn out a new boy band soon enough.

• Advertisement

If there was i don't seem to recall, this isn't the first time, definitely won't be the last given the devoted fan-base 1D & Justin Bieber have, social media also plays a big part in said devotion..

Hypothetically IF Alter Bridge called it quits tomorrow, i'd be facking devastated, sure there'd be a sense of Why?, but i'd probably get over it after a few weeks, remember them for their music, i do in a way feel sorry for Zayn, seeing that **** all over the internet, jaysus Twitter would explode if one of them died. Poor ****ers really the **** they have to deal with.

Maybe there wasn't tbh, I could be mistaken. Still, though... That's a whole new scary and creepy level of devotion. They're probably all kids/teenagers. This is where the parents need to be supervising their interactions on social media IMO.

I'd be the same, I'd be "devo" as some of them are saying. But I'd say, fair enough, they have their reasons for calling it a day, but we still have the music they made.

I do feel quite sorry for him. He's only 22 and they've been going for 4-5 years. I know it was his choice to join the band, but he's lost the last 2-3 of his teenage years and 2 years of his twenties.
    The X Factor will churn out a new boy band soon enough.

Unfortunately. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement