Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Right, I'm gonna drag myself outta the house and take the dog out.

Also Grem, did you see Steam Powered Giraffe finally did an introduction video for Rabbit? It's utterly adorable and not terrifying in the least! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watched it two hours ago hahahaha freaky much!.

How's things? :)

Run ragged as they say, and still have to get my shopping in yet

Oh, on the good news side of things, boots were returned and I should be getting a refund, yay! :D

Watched it two hours ago hahahaha freaky much!.

I still got a crush though ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How's things? :)

Hi Angron, you doing OK? :)

Not really, no.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    I still got a crush though ;)

Eh, if anything, even more crush worthy.. :o

Angron wrote: »
    Not really, no.

Angron, heart is aching for you, losing my one terrifies me, i don't know what to say.

What's up Angron?

Eh, if anything, even more crush worthy.. :o

Oh totally! :pac:

I tells ya, my girlfriend better get back soon that's for sure :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Links234 wrote: »
    What's up Angron?

Have a look at the brooding thread.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Have a look at the brooding thread.

oh hell I am so sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote:
    Oh, on the good news side of things, boots were returned and I should be getting a refund, yay!
    Yay!
    Angron wrote:
    Not really, no.
    I know there's not a lot we can do but we're all here for you. :(

My mother just told me I may stop eating like I did yesterday or I won't lose any more weight.. One day and she's on my case. This coming from a woman who starts trying to lose weight every Monday.. Family really don't stop to think about the crap they say, do they?

My mother just told me I may stop eating like I did yesterday or I won't lose any more weight.. One day and she's on my case. This coming from a woman who starts trying to lose weight every Monday.. Family really don't stop to think about the crap they say, do they?

Nope, the home of "do as i say and not as i do" is with family i think! Luckily, for me anyway, a lot of what is said doesn't register with me, selective deafness needed Paws.. Hope she stays quiet for the rest of the day though..

Nope, the home of "do as i say and not as i do" is with family i think! Luckily, for me anyway, a lot of what is said doesn't register with me, selective deafness needed Paws.. Hope she stays quiet for the rest of the day though..
    Oh I know.. I need to learn to stop listening. I've lost 3 stone and she still thinks she can dictate!

Sure it's written into the constitution - mammy's law! :D

Lol that's so true.

Still tired after yesterday. Think I'll have an early night tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Are you guys talking about attack of the Irish Mammys by any chance? The thing that happens when you're young and don't do as you're told.
    Don't you ever say an unkind word about '66 Batman. That show helped inspire my love of comics.

Not at all, I loved it too. That much cheese has to be bad for you though. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi guys:)

bit of a crappy day today, everything that could go wrong, did! Glad to be home..

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

bit of a crappy day today, everything that could go wrong, did! Glad to be home..

pull up a comfy chair while I put the kettle on ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear that. At least the only way from here is up.

Visiting my Gran in the nursing home. I hate this place.

You're not alone there. Those places make me uneasy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I worked in a few nursing homes some of them are not so bad tbh. Understand how you feel but least she has your visits :)

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I worked in a few nursing homes some of them are not so bad tbh. Understand how you feel but least she has your visits :)
    That's a nice way of looking at it.

True but she doesn't know us so it wouldn't make a difference if we didn't. Gran as we knew her is actually gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Sorry to hear that. At least the only way from here is up.
    SW wrote: »
    pull up a comfy chair while I put the kettle on ;)

thanks guys, just one of those days, had my lunch stolen and was reminded of the break up (someone in my class got dumped and very upset) also thought i had lost a pay check but was a bit of a misunderstanding. Taking it easy tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better!

True but she doesn't know us so it wouldn't make a difference if we didn't. Gran as we knew her is actually gone.
    That must be tough, hope you're alright.

Here is a picture of a Puffling.

cute-puffin-2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

That is difficult.

I use to bring coloring books into the residents and sit and color with them in between doing the rounds, you would be surprised by doing something that doesn't take to much focus how better it can make you both feel about the situation :) and usually it loosened up the residents into chatting.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys. I'm OK. She's at the stage where she can't really understand anything. It's like having an old woman with the mind of a 2 year old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement