Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

thanks guys, just one of those days, had my lunch stolen and was reminded of the break up (someone in my class got dumped and very upset) also thought i had a lost a pay check but was a bit of a misunderstanding. Taking it easy tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better!

Your lunch stolen oh I would be raging if someone did that. I hope you managed to get another lunch or have a massive dinner :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Your lunch stolen oh I would be raging if someone did that. I hope you managed to get another lunch or have a massive dinner :P

yep, I wasn't a happy bunny at all! Thankfully there was a spare frozen dinner in the fridge (in case that happened) so I had spaghetti bolangise instead:p quite nice. Me thinks I'm gonna buy a lunch box and put my name on it so it won't be taken:)

Be careful anyway because someone still stole your lunch, so keep a few pennies handy if it happens again. Get great lunch boxes in Dunnes :) not to pricey either. I just made veggie fajitas with extra chilli, trying to kill this flu type thing with fire!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

yep, I wasn't a happy bunny at all! Thankfully there was a spare frozen dinner in the fridge (in case that happened) so I had spaghetti bolangise instead:p quite nice. Me thinks I'm gonna buy a lunch box and put my name on it so it won't be taken:)

A metal lunch box and a heavy duty padlock, sorted. :pac:
    Mmmm spaghetti, nice recovery.

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

thanks guys, just one of those days, had my lunch stolen and was reminded of the break up (someone in my class got dumped and very upset) also thought i had lost a pay check but was a bit of a misunderstanding. Taking it easy tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better!
    my-sandwich.jpg

:mad::P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

The pub near moi got a new pool table, must see if any of my friends are about later.

Hey there SW, how are you today?

The pub near moi got a new pool table, must see if any of my friends are about later.

Hey there SW, how are you today?

Flying along. as is typical, lots of calls over last two days now boss is MIA :P

but most of it sorted now.

All well with yourself?

SW wrote: »
    Flying along. as is typical, lots of calls over last two days now boss is MIA :P

but most of it sorted now.

All well with yourself?
    A boss knows when to take cover, that's how they've survived this long. :D

I'm grand, getting a bit restless but can't complain, no news is good news after all.

A boss knows when to take cover, that's how they've survived this long. :D

I'm grand, getting a bit restless but can't complain, no news is good news after all.
    :pac::pac:

Be careful anyway because someone still stole your lunch, so keep a few pennies handy if it happens again. Get great lunch boxes in Dunnes :) not to pricey either. I just made veggie fajitas with extra chilli, trying to kill this flu type thing with fire!!

will do, dunnes is a good idea:) Hope you feel better soon!

aaron, haha i wish:pac: I was surprised they had something, was thinking i was going to have to go to the shop next door and do up my sandwich again!

that made me laugh sw :D

• Advertisement

that made me laugh sw :D
    \o/

:D

I hope I get better too :P Although I have stocked up on ice pops and ice cream so :D:D:D

I hope I get better too :P Although I have stocked up on ice pops and ice cream so :D:D:D

best dinner ever! :P:D

very nice:P:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*appears from the shadows*

Hi pals

:)

I will share :P

howdy steph:) how do?

SEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPH Hi *waves

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

howdy steph:) how do?
    SEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPH Hi *waves

Ladies o/

*doffs cap*

:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Seph :)

• Advertisement

Anyone else cold? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How is living in civilisation going Mozzz?

Not too bad. Feck all privacy tbh. Was hanging out the washing earlier and had some git staring out his bedroom window at me. Now there's a pack of kids trying to steal my black cat and they won't piss off from the front door. At night we have a boy racer who cruises the estate at all hours. It's a completely different world to what I am used to!

Anyone else cold? :o

yep same:o

how you doing steph?

heya mozz!

Hello to Seph! Ahoyhoy Mozz! How are ye today?

When in doubt junk food always helps. That reminds me it's been over a week since my last Kebab . . .

yep same:o

how you doing steph?

heya mozz!

Not bad thanks just waiting for a demo too download and yourself?

Hi aaron o/

Hi aaron o/

So . . . in my usual nosey manner, what demo are you downloading? :o

nosey-neighbour.jpg

LOL :D

I'm downloading the Final Fantasy xv demo, I can't wait too play it \o/

Not bad thanks just waiting for a demo too download and yourself?

good to hear :)

I'm ok myself, just relaxing :)

• Advertisement

Supposed to be the first open world Final Fantasy in awhile isn't it? Think I read that somewhere. Would you let me know if the demo is any good? Unless it's Playstation only, don't want to torture myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement