Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

/peeks into lair and sneaks a look around

\o

Allo! Thanks for all the welcomeness Swannie :D

o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yeah it doesn't look like they've even travelled a huge amount there. So far I like bumblebee, wired wrong and one I can't remember quite - shoes?

Wired Wrong absolutely brought me to tears :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Welcome along Mikey, can i call ya Mikey??

Check yo sanity at the door, then proceed to make yourself comfortable, engage in shenanigans and what not. General acting the eejit is accepted

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Terry Pratchett died ;-;

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Angron wrote: »
    Terry Pratchett died ;-;

Very sad to hear that.

• Advertisement

My sister just called me to tell me Terry Pratchett died :(

Angron wrote: »
    Terry Pratchett died ;-;

"Don't think of it as death. Think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

Terrible news indeed. May he rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

mike_ie wrote: »

\o

o/

Welcome along, Mike :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome Mike, good to have you joining the lair..

Links, that particular tune is a pure weapon..

First Tony Fenton dies, and now Terry Pratchett, what in the absolute **** is going on?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You're trickery won't work on me :P B+ for effort though. :D
    **Swannie jumps inside her Smoke & Mirrors booth and uses Wizard of Oz voice**

LITH!!! Give Swannie an A+ or Santa will take you off the naughty list and you will be stuck with all those boring nice people! :eek:

\o

o/
    GET MIKE!! (Oh... I mean welcome him... :D )

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie jumps inside her Smoke & Mirrors booth and uses Wizard of Oz voice**

LITH!!! Give Swannie an A+ or Santa will take you off the naughty list and you will be stuck with all those boring nice people! :eek:

A- then, and that's all you'll get :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Welcome along, Mike :)
    Paws takes care of all us creatures in the Lair Animal House. She is grand indeed, so be nice to her. :D

A- then, and that's all you'll get :P
    **Swannie hangs head, shoves wings in pockets, shuffles feet, and sheds a tear** :o

Links, that particular tune is a pure weapon..

Hit me like a ton of bricks emotionally

**Swannie hangs head, shoves wings in pockets, shuffles feet, and sheds a tear** :o

Cease your trickery, A- and that's final.

:P

Paws takes care of all us creatures in the Lair Animal House. She is grand indeed, so be nice to her. :D

I'm always nice! *

* well, most of the time, anyways ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*hands Swannie a happy thor's day special brew java*

Next month marks 5 years since Slash started working with Myles Kennedy, Todd Kerns & Brent Fitz........ It's been a great combination so far, and long may it last. :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Hit me like a ton of bricks emotionally

Same here.. Didn't tune in properly on first listen because I was pottering about but even the melody caught me so sat down for a replay.. Totally shook me..

• Advertisement

:o:D

Cease your trickery, A- and that's final.

:P
    Swannie to SwanBot... Swannie to SwanBot... Over
    Squaaaaaak!
    Close range on Lith... Over
    Squak!
    Airborne attack Lith with honey filled balloons... Over
    SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKK! :eek:
    I'm always nice! *
    Look out mike! If you are too nice, Santa will put you on the nice list, with all the boring folks! The horror! The horror! (Swannie practices Apocalypse Now lines)
    *hands Swannie a happy thor's day special brew java*
    Grem to the rescue! Sips... special brew... throws out chest! Beats wings! Turns towards Lith, sticks out long pointy pink tongue, and...
    blows raspberries!!!!!

Fine A+, call off Swanbot, DAMN IT.

Jaysis Swannie didn't know where you were taking that!!

Fine A+, call off Swanbot, DAMN IT.
    Huuuuray! Huuuuuray! I got an A+!!!

Swannie to SwanBot... Over
    Squaaaak?
    Reroute sticky honey filled balloons to drop on Seph... Over
    Squaaaaaak!! :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Today sucks :(

Jaysis Swannie didn't know where you were taking that!!
    Oh oh... maybe Paws would be willing to translate? :P

Shiminay wrote: »
    Today sucks :(

candy-sucker.jpg

What's up Shim?.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote:
    Oh oh... maybe Paws would be willing to translate? 

I wasn't sure where you were taking it..

Maybe Swan wants to blow Lith's raspberries... :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement