Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

great news pp:) enjoy!

glad i have the weekend to relax now, wee bit stressful when college staff are getting to know me and push me to my limits

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

AAAAAAAAAAAAW YEEEEEEEEEEEAH :D, 1 album this year, the 2nd to follow next year

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/new-tremonti-album-is-first-of-two-recorded/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hi everyone/anyone?

Konnichiwa and Happy Friday Links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heyoo Lith ;)

• Advertisement

How's it going

howdy lith and links:)

Howdy Writer

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Howdy Writer

how's you lith?:)

how's you lith?:)

Alrighty now, just re-watching previous Wrestlemania's ahead of Wrestlemania 31 on Monday morning :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Alrighty now, just re-watching previous Wrestlemania's ahead of Wrestlemania 31 on Monday morning :D
    Hahaha think all the boardsies are doing the exact same!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Hahaha think all the boardsies are doing the exact same!

Also trying to get into the Wrestlemania mood - The buildup this year has been TERRIBLE

sounds good:)

listening to music myself, tough day, trying to forget about it!

Also trying to get into the Wrestlemania mood - The buildup this year has been TERRIBLE
    Going to the Woolshed so already in WM mood. As bad as the build up has been every match but the main event has me excited.

Going to the Woolshed so already in WM mood. As bad as the build up has been every match but the main event has me excited.

Not to mention if Ireland beat Poland a few hours before hand, i'd say the mood in the Woolshed will be great heading into Wrestlemania.

sounds good:)

listening to music myself, tough day, trying to forget about it!

De-stressing i see, anything good on the iPod/MP3 Player

Not to mention if Ireland beat Poland a few hours before hand, i'd say the mood in the Woolshed will be great heading into Wrestlemania.
    Yeah, it would be amazing but somehow I just don't see that happening!

Yeah, it would be amazing but somehow I just don't see that happening!

You can't see Ireland beating Poland? What's it like in The Woolshed the few hours before Wrestlemania? I'm assuming it's a yearly thing for ya.

De-stressing i see, anything good on the iPod/MP3 Player

yep, bit of a distraction, I'm listening to the script now. Mixture of pop and rock on the ipod, such as afro celt sound system, alicia keys, angels & airwaves, bloc party, beck, elbow, hozier, james blunt etc. Plenty of tunes! I think i might ask the college if I can bring in my ipod and listen to it during class next week, we get to listen to opera in art therapy class and gives me a headache!

Ah the mix n' match of stuff, opera gives you headaches?

• Advertisement

Ah the mix n' match of stuff, opera gives you headaches?

yeah it seems to, not my scene at all! I've had to listen to it for the last two fridays for 2 hours, thankfully I've nipped the headaches in the bud before they turned into migraines but seems to give me them.

you looking forward to the wresting?:)

You can't see Ireland beating Poland? What's it like in The Woolshed the few hours before Wrestlemania? I'm assuming it's a yearly thing for ya.
    It's on for each of the big 4 PPVs. And it's normally got football on before hand so it's busy enough and then it kind of clears out after that! And the atmosphere is great, this is my first WM at the Woolshed! Ah away from home, Poland playing well

yeah it seems to, not my scene at all! I've had to listen to it for the last two fridays for 2 hours, thankfully I've nipped the headaches in the bud before they turned into migraines but seems to give me them.

you looking forward to the wresting?:)

I guess opera isn't everybody's glass of wine....... Oddly enough i like opera, find it very relaxing - Something people wouldn't have guessed due to my music tastes - But ya learn something new everyday.

I'm 50/50 about the wrestling, hopefully re-watching old ppv's will help change that.

It's on for each of the big 4 PPVs. And it's normally got football on before hand so it's busy enough and then it kind of clears out after that! And the atmosphere is great, this is my first WM at the Woolshed! Ah away from home, Poland playing well

May have to head up then for one of the big 4 ppv's, ah so once the football fans leave, the wrestling crowd take-over so to speak, 2-1 Ireland, ya heard it here first, is The Woolshed far from Dublin City Centre?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all.

Afternoon Sleepy head :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm a daysleeper, what can i say?

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I'm a daysleeper, what can i say?

proper Noct behaviour ;) :pac:

Happy Friday, lith :)
    happy Friday, Grem:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Sleep all day, Work all night: Gremlinertia's Life Story :P

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »