Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

SW, my champion!. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    May have to head up then for one of the big 4 ppv's, ah so once the football fans leave, the wrestling crowd take-over so to speak, 2-1 Ireland, ya heard it here first, is The Woolshed far from Dublin City Centre?
    It's just down the street from the Jervis centre, you can get to it from O'Connell Bridge! And you should definitely go up for Summerslam! And 2-1 sounds like something I would love! And it is some atmosphere!

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday Comrade Minty :), seems we have Nine Inch Nails in common :p
    ya can't fight good music :pac:
    SW, my champion!. ;)
    :cool::cool::D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I guess opera isn't everybody's glass of wine....... Oddly enough i like opera, find it very relaxing - Something people wouldn't have guessed due to my music tastes - But ya learn something new everyday.

I'm 50/50 about the wrestling, hopefully re-watching old ppv's will help change that.

that's true, we all have different tastes in music, didn't know you like opera

On the more positive side I had a bit of fun making my masks today:). I thought they were going to be made of water and paper but they turned out to be brought plastic masks. The public side of my face i covered in light blue material with glitter to make it nice, and words on the face how I think I come across to the world. On the inside of the face which is the private face I wrote down some words about that I keep to myself, I mentioned anxiety, massive changes, insomnia, being shy, and heartbreak.
    Twas interesting

Sounds good about the wresting

Heya mrk,sw and grem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

SW wrote: »
    ya can't fight good music :pac:

Indeed, good music with actual musicians playing instruments > the mass produced crap called music today

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    It's just down the street from the Jervis centre, you can get to it from O'Connell Bridge! And you should definitely go up for Summerslam! And 2-1 sounds like something I would love! And it is some atmosphere!

I'll keep it in mind, might do a bit of exploring in June, find the joint and whatnot, I had 4-0 at first - but too ambitious, I'd imagine it was nuts last year when Daniel Bryan won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Howdy nocs :)

hiya heyday:)

I'll keep it in mind, might do a bit of exploring in June, find the joint and whatnot, I had 4-0 at first - but too ambitious, I'd imagine it was nuts last year when Daniel Bryan won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
    Do, it's a great sportsbar to be fair! And yeah, there are videos online of the place absolutely erupting after it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning Grem, how was the head? ;)

• Advertisement

I hate to say it, but Roman Reigns comes across as like-able in this interview

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Head is grand ;) stayed out all evening. I regret NOTHING!

Hah! Where'd you end up after that?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Head is grand ;) stayed out all evening. I regret NOTHING!

Ye rebel ye. :P

Links234 wrote: »
    Hah! Where'd you end up after that?

Sallys and bunch of grapes.. Then wobbly trip home..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/ :)

How do Seph mon!

I dunno how you managed that, if I drank what you did in the salt house, that would've floored me :eek:

My tolerance is embarrassing :o

I'm jealous I didn't know any of you when I was in Galway.

• Advertisement

Who says you didn't though?. *ominous music*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good evening :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How do Seph mon!

Not bad thanks grem and yourself?

Who says you didn't though?. *ominous music*

Spooky :O

Got an email today confirming not only will I be going back to college, but I got offered a place on the exact course I wanted, Science with Education in Maynooth!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Got an email today confirming not only will I be going back to college, but I got offered a place on the exact course I wanted, Science with Education in Maynooth!

CONGRATULATIONS

congrats mrk!:)

howdy steph, pp:)

Yay for MrK!

going out to dinner, be back in a bit nocs:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Congrats Mrk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement