Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Time for Swannie to exit stage left! Was fun! Bye bye for now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Today sucks 
    Hug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Same here.. Didn't tune in properly on first listen because I was pottering about but even the melody caught me so sat down for a replay.. Totally shook me..

I think it's almost because you don't quite expect it, they're such a silly and over the top theatrical band, with a lot of incredibly fun songs, and then that song it kinda hits you from the side. The Spine's vocals on that song, just... wow. I think that's what's really got me with the band, because while I was instantly hooked with the whole steampunk robot characters and how amazingly they perform, but there's just so much talent there, they're all incredibly creative and talented. And by god have they got some earworms too :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love steampunk anyway and they just take it away altogether, mighty impressed, will now be found deep in the servers of etsy and such places looking at that stuff again.

I love steampunk anyway and they just take it away altogether, mighty impressed, will now be found deep in the servers of etsy and such places looking at that stuff again.

Makes me want to break out the old hat collection again :D For the most part the steampunk stuff I had before didn't fit any more, but there's still some goggles and accessories lying around. This is a slippery slope you're on Grem, be careful! :pac:

And did you check out that Ghost in the Shell clip?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Who's blowing who's raspberry's????

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    Makes me want to break out the old hat collection again :D For the most part the steampunk stuff I had before didn't fit any more, but there's still some goggles and accessories lying around. This is a slippery slope you're on Grem, be careful! :pac:

And did you check out that Ghost in the Shell clip?

Ah now you trying to kill me altogether?. After wired wrong I decided not to rattle my cage further!

Lithium93_ wrote: »

I swear my mind has become exponentially dirtier since I joined the noccers. Didn't know it was possible!!

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Swan said she wanted to blow yours..

:p

Hehe.. :pac:

I swear my mind has become exponentially dirtier since I joined the noccers. Didn't know it was possible!!

Joining the Nocturnal Forum induced some side effects :P

• Advertisement

Life is a lot more amusing when you have a dirty mind. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Raining all day here. Getting ever so sick of it.

Life is a lot more amusing when you have a dirty mind. :p

true_story_barney_by_jazahboo-d6n0zlz.jpg

Ah now you trying to kill me altogether?

Noo..... :o

*hides knife behind back*

I swear! :pac:

I like to think of it as less of a dirty mind but more of a creative imagination.

I just didn't think mine could get dirtier, I mean I've a filthy brain sometimes.

Guys, you just gotta tidy up more often! Run a duster around the brain a few times, be grand ;)

KKkitty wrote:
    I like to think of it as less of a dirty mind but more of a creative imagination.

I like this phrase. I may use it at a later date. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

KKkitty wrote: »

shamelessly stealing this :)

Guys, you just gotta tidy up more often! Run a duster around the brain a few times, be grand ;)

With my sinus problems???? You totally are trying to kill me!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ah, I'm just bummed about Sir Terry's passing.

Most of my spiritual outlook on life as well as my thoughts and understandings of magic were directly influenced and shaped by his books. It has been said of Sir Terry that he didn't just wear that hat for show.

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »
    Ah, I'm just bummed about Sir Terry's passing.

Most of my spiritual outlook on life as well as my thoughts and understandings of magic were directly influenced and shaped by his books. It has been said of Sir Terry that he didn't just wear that hat for show.

Still remember showing Hogfather to my sister. She's not really a fantasy fan but she really enjoy Hogfather. Especially the mouse Grim Reaper :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie skids into Lair!**

Hey Links, Lith, cool, Grem, wolf, and any Lairians hiding behind the couch or in the closet, I have invited a friend to the Lair called mike (mike_ie), so please at first be nice to him and not scare him off. After that...
    hit him with water balloons and pies, chop him with Skyrim longswords, and feed him to your pet dragons.
    :D

He likes choppers...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

DEATH as an anthropomorphic means to explore humanity never failed to make me laugh and lament in equal measures.

The last Tiffany book will be out this year.

Tuned into Today FM but couldn't listen to them talking about Tony Fenton in the past tense. So weird thinking he's gone.

If your mind is in the gutter, it shows you're not a nutter :D

With my sinus problems???? You totally are trying to kill me!.

Noooooo! I was totally trying to help you before with that sinus problem by telling you to devour a load of really hot chillies! Totally would've worked!

KKkitty wrote:
    If your mind is in the gutter, it shows you're not a nutter 
    :D

Noooooo! I was totally trying to help you before with that sinus problem by telling you to devour a load of really hot chillies! Totally would've worked!

I might be a little slow, but I think i sense a pattern here.... :pac:

• Advertisement

Mam went for a nap and has woken up like an antichrist. Ffs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement