Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Night Paws.. I really only post in two other threads. They are both kinda of a more sober tone so this place is like an antidote of sorts.

You've been here 5 years, and with nearly 6000 posts, yet you only post in 2 other threads, i call shenanigans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

pleasant slumbers pp:)

I post here the most, the odd time in Personal issues, the ladies lounge, anxiety & depression, first class lounge and LPA

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No shenanigans mon!

One in a million Links? May do the lotto my luck could be good!.

How the hell can you have near 6000 posts, but only post in 2 other threads? It beggars belief

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Joya put up stats about last lair and I had a crazy amount of posts in it.. Three main threads that's it!.

• Advertisement

I don't know, i'm still a bit suspicious :P

If only there was a way you could check... :p

Wait how d'ya check who's posted the most?

There's a stats thing somewhere. On phone at the minute so won't try to find it as phone is terrible..

Damned phone :pac:

• Advertisement

Between the phone and bad signal here it's a proper pain in the ass!

See previous :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

right, I best get to bed :o

Sleep might be a good idea, but i'm too wired :(

Night Links :)

What has you wired Lith?.

Too much coffee has got me wired, fresh mug right beside me, and a packet of Oreos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Too much coffee has got me wired, fresh mug right beside me, and a packet of Oreos.

Links approves! :D

Ah caffeine plus sugar haha I would be closing in on a good case of lockjaw!

I know, it's a bad combo, thought i'd go to sleep early, but nope too much coffee, and now i'm munching on Oreos

Oh it's a great combination, just not conducive to sleep!

• Advertisement

True, it's not like i've got anything important to do tomorrow

Sweet, once you don't have anything to do what harm stayin up on a coffee and oreo buzz.. :D

Yeah, more than likely it'll be the same thing early Monday morning for Wrestlemania 31 - Coffee & Oreos

Ah I shall line alternate entertainment up for myself while lair becomes temporary wrestle-fest :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I'm far too drunk to say anything but goodnight!

*leaves some neurofen and water our for MrK to aid recovery later*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Anyone seen my phone charger?

Browsing boards in bed here& too comfy to get out of it.

If I had a wand I'd magic up a charger for ya Ted but tis not the case I'm afeared...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It was just about within reach.

How's Grem?

• Advertisement

Oh good.. It's horrible to have to move when you've got into a comfortable place. Grem is ok now. Back pain being an ass at the minute but that'll pass.. How about you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement