Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone lurking in the shadows?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Might be...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone lurking in the shadows?
    Shhhhhhhhhh Lith! Don't wake them up. I was listening to the various snores in the Lair, and was wondering how to orchestrate them. :pac:

**Swannie practices with conductor baton**
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Might be...
    Hey Shiminay! :D

Ah Shim and Swan, how are ye?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ah Shim and Swan, how are ye?
    Swannie is grand thanks Lith. Just hanging out with friends in locale javahouse, doing nothing special (approaching 8PM Pacific about 10,000 kms and 8 time zones west of ye). Chatting, texting, surfing, and drinking too much java.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie is grand thanks Lith. Just hanging out with friends in locale javahouse, doing nothing special (approaching 8PM Pacific about 10,000 kms and 8 time zones west of ye). Chatting, texting, surfing, and drinking too much java.

Me thinks that's all you do, all play, no work :P I applaud you living such a carefree life

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Who is that beautiful woman???

Rabbit from Steam Powered Giraffe

I've got a ridiculous crush on her :o But I'm not alone, right Grem? :P

Links234 wrote: »
    Rabbit from Steam Powered Giraffe

I've got a ridiculous crush on her :o But I'm not alone, right Grem? :P

Are there more images?? Was flicking through here earlier when i noticed the picture, she is good looking in all fairness.

Are there more images?? Was flicking through here earlier when i noticed the picture, she is good looking in all fairness.

11084199_752302638219040_218466319173319068_o.jpg

Me thinks that's all you do, all play, no work :P I applaud you living such a carefree life

:)
    I'll have you know Lith that Swannie knows the W-word (The horror! The horror! :eek: ), having had her long pink pointy tongue hanging out just hours ago from exhaustion, working day-and-night to finish her part in a project before handing off to another team member... now chilling (and a fuzz brain).

**Fluffs feathers!**

• Advertisement

Whoah, I am sorry folks, those are kinda big pics! :eek:

In the words of George Takei

hqdefault.jpg

Black Swan wrote: »
    I'll have you know Lith that Swannie knows the W-word (The horror! The horror! :eek: ), having had her long pink pointy tongue hanging out just hours ago from exhaustion, working day-and-night to finish her part in a project before handing off to another team member... now chilling (and a fuzz brain).

**Fluffs feathers!**

Gotsta work to earn that java money and the right to relax :P

I've been totally sucked into Dying Light, it's a whole lotta fun.

Gotsta work to earn that java money and the right to relax :P
    Indeed Lith!

Swannie's tummy is growling in this javahouse, and disturbing all the folks. Must hunt food.

Bye all. :D

Buh bye Swan, think it's time i turn in for a few hours as well, peace, love n' hugs, later people.

1 question before i go, Shim, what's the comebanus forum??

1 question before i go, Shim, what's the comebanus forum??

Oh, that was back when a boards user name Banus was competing in some sporting even, and a load of others got together and had Come on Banus in their signatures and a whole forum to cheer him on. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh, that was back when a boards user name Banus was competing in some sporting even, and a load of others got together and had Come on Banus in their signatures and a whole forum to cheer him on. ;)
    Back in the days of yore?

Is it still in existence? Or has it long disappeared and been forgotten about?

• Advertisement

I guess we'll never really know for certain...

In the words of George Takei

hqdefault.jpg

It's not even funny how hard I'm crushing on her right now :eek:

She's been going through a lot of new looks for the character of Rabbit lately, and it's been exciting to see some of them, especially the latest one 'cos she brought back the hat again. But I kinda love the whole head dress thing she had going on for a while there, it was really cool:

RABBIT21cp.jpg

Angron wrote: »
    Back in the days of yore ma?
    :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No! Bad links!

Hehehe, I'm very bad indeed :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bunny appears, so does Grem!. :D

Bunny appears, so does Grem!. :D

She's just so awesome :D

Oh, and on an unrelated note, IWANTTHISSOBADRIGHTNOW!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

She's just so awesome :D

Oh, and on an unrelated note, IWANTTHISSOBADRIGHTNOW!!!

Holy sheet! :eek:

Holy sheet! :eek:
    I know, right? Pity it's so expensive :eek:

• Advertisement

Didn't look at price, scared!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement